Saturday, March 10, 2012

Part 17 -Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

Part 17 -Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~


I sighed and put my fingers to his lips. "I'm sorry baby.." I whispered shutting my eyes. He chuckled softly and sat up. I grabbed my phone and answered, "Hello?" There was yelling and distress all throughout the background. "Hello? Emma?" The familiar voice answered. "Please tell me what happened... He just stopped talking to me! Where is he?!" I asked worried. "It's alright Emma he's with us now, at the hospital." They said calmly. "What is he doing there?" I whispered faintly and worried. "Emma, he got shot. We believe he was part of a gang shooting, when they found out they shot the wrong person they took him and threw him where we found him. He's resting now." I took in a deep breath and sighed. "Alright, thank you so much sir, erm what's you name?" I asked politely. He chuckled to himself a bit, "Nick Stokes." (; He replied. "Thank you Mr. Stokes.." I said with gratitude. "Of course sweetheart, I reckon I'll see you soon?" He asked a bit amused. I laughed to myself a bit, "Yes sir. Thank you again." I replied with a smile. "You're very welcome miss, see you soon." With that he hung up, and so did I. I sighed laying down knowing Austin was okay, it settled me down a bit. I shut my eyes as thoughts ran throughout my head. I snapped my eyes open and found little ol Jason hanging above me smiling. "Everything okay?" He asked while kissing me. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair and kissing him back. We pulled apart and I cracked a smile, "Now it is." I laughed. He smiled and rolled me over so I sat on top of him. I laid down so my head was on his chest and his arms were wrapped around me. "Jas... I'm sorry for doing this. I'm sorry for always being such a pain and a bother, I'm sorry for hurting you. Thank you so much for being there for me." I blurted while squeezing him tighter. He smiled and ran his fingers through my hair, "Not a problem my dear." He whispered. I smiled and kissed him lightly. "You deserve better.." I mumbled while laying down. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me seriously, "No, I've got everything I need right here." He said with a smile. I "Awww'ed" and kissed him with my hand on his cheek. 


"It's a surprisee! Just get ready." He yelled on the other side of the door. I rolled my eyes and got in the shower. Jason had most of his clothes in my guest room since I always insisted he stayed over. He went over there to get ready and I stayed in my room. I let the warm water run down my body and wake me up fully. I finished up and got out wrapping a towel around my body, and my hair. I went through my entire closet and finally settled on this outfit, http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45150467 and I did my hair like this; http://hipster-l0ving-belieber.tumblr.com/post/19046976340 (remember she has looonngg brown hair) I smiled at myself in the mirror as I did my make up. I liked my outfit and I loved my hair today. "Babe can I come in?" He asked while knocking on the door. I finished my make up and smiled. "Yup it's open!" I yelled back while getting up and spraying perfume. I twirled around and then stopped looking at the door. I smiled and blushed while looking at the ground as Jason stared at me, jaw dropped. "You look gorgeous." He whispered while walking closer. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thank youu!" I said back. While giggling. He smiled and took my hand walking me down the steps and out the door. "So where do you think we're going?" Jason asked as we walked down the street. "Hmmm I really don't know Jason." I laughed while hugging his arm and walking next to him. 


I stood there, jaw dropped and shocked. "Awww Jason!!" I exclaimed while jumping on him and hugging him. He walked me, carried me, and piggybacked me, all the way to the beach. This kid. Not only the beach, he had a VERY romantic table for two candle lit dinner right.on.the.beach. I was shocked. Jason did this? We walked over to the table and he pulled my chair out for me as I sat down. I raised and eyebrow at him and smirked. He sat down across from me and furrowed his eyebrows. "Hmm?" He asked amused. I chuckled and shook my head. "This is NOT the Jason I knew a few weeks ago.." I said with a smirk at the end. He laughed and playfully rolled his eyes. "People may change." He whispered while looking at the ocean. I sighed and looked at the sunset. "It's beautiful." I mumbled. "It is." He sighed. I smiled and looked down at my plate. "You know, you're doing things to me. I don't know how you do it, you cause me to do things I never would have ever imagined I would do for any girl in a million years. How do you do it?!" He begged jokingly while leaning in. I smiled and shrugged while leaning in as well, "I'm just amazing." I joked. He laughed and sat back. "Jason... remember when I told you everything, no question?" I asked with hope. He nodded and looked at me, "Uh huh?" He answered. "Can I ask a question?" I replied. "Go ahead sweet cheeks." he said with a smirk. I laughed and shot him a joking glare. I sat back in my chair with my arms crossed staring into the sunset. I looked for the right words and searched the sky. "Jason..." I started. "Yeah sweetie?" He replied. I could feel his eyes staring at me, waiting for the question. "Jason, who's Andrea?" I asked quietly.. I finally looked at him, and he was shocked. Oh no...


*Jason's POV*
"Jason..." She started while staring into the sunsetting sky. "Yeah sweetie?" I answered leaning in, waiting for her question. I leaned my elbows on the table and looked at her. I was confused. "Jason, who's Andrea?" She asked quietly. My heart stopped and my jaw dropped. I was shocked. How'd she know... Where did she... What?! She looked at me and I was looking down at the table, eyes wide, and totally confused. "A-Andrea? Andrea Matthers?" I stuttered suddenly becoming tense. No no no nooo. She can't bring her up... "J-Jason I'm sorry I-" I shook my head causing her to stop. "A-Andrea...?" I was going mad.


THANKS FOR READINGGGGG!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment