Friday, March 23, 2012

Part 19 -Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

Part 19 -Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~


"Jason you sure you're gonna be okay?" I asked while grabbing my phone. He chuckled to himself while flipping through the channels. "Babe I'll be fine. Gosh I'm in a house, what's gonna happen?" He asked sarcastically. I laughed and shrugged. "yeah yeah mr. man. I'll be back in a hour or two and then we are getting your stuff, alright?" I said while kissing his cheek. I nodded and kissed my forehead. "Now go." He said with a smile and patting my hip. I smiled and walked out shutting the door. I grabbed my keys and ran to the garage hoping on my motorcycle. I threw my helmet on and started the engine. I was finally going to go see Austin...


"Knock knock knock." I said softly at the door. "E-Emma?" I heard Austin's sweet voice mumble. I opened the door and went into the room. "It is you.." He whispered as a smile crept over his face. I felt tears in my eyes as I ran over to the hospital bed. "Austinn!" I cried excitedly as I tackled the poor kid with a hug. "Austin oh my fucking gosh it's so good to see you. Your voice.." I whispered while hugging him tightly. I felt him laugh and hug me back. "It's amazing to see you." He whispered in my ear while rubbing my back. "Austin what happened.." I whispered in a shock. He lightly pulled me onto the bed and moved over. That's when it happened. This was all too familiar. I couldn't take it. My mind raced back to when Jason was in the hospital. The very first time we realized we liked each other. The first time we became... us. I was overwhelmed and just sort of shocked. I must have passed out.


"Emmaaaa?" I heard Austin sing as I came to. "Uh what?" I said while sitting up and rubbing my head. "Oh phew, you're okay. You passed out sweetie." He said while running his fingers through my hair. I looked around, I remember now. "Ohh.. I'm sorry.." I mumbled while blushing. He laughed and shook his head, "Don't be. How are you Emma?" He asked while looking at me. I sighed, "I dunno.. I'm good I guess... You still gotta tell me what happened." I said while turning on my elbow and looking at him. He sighed and smiled a bit, "Alright but it's a long story." He said with a tiny chuckle. "I don't mind." I simply stated. He drew in a breath and started. "I'm not too sure on all the details, I'm going off of what I remember and the very little information Stokes gave me. But here we go..."


"So you were at your car, someone hit you over the head, and when you woke up you were in a pitch black room, stabbed?" I asked in dismay. He nodded and sighed. "When I called you, I had been awake for a while but I had no idea what to do. I didn't think I had my phone and I was just confused as shit. But then after I called you.. I passed out. I must have lost too much blood I guess, but then I woke up here. And now... I'm here." He said with a cheeky smile. I smiled and hugged him. "I'm glad you're okay." I whispered into his neck. "Thanks baby." He whispered while running his hand down my head and rubbing my back. I sniffled and looked at the clock. Shittt.. It's been 2 and a half hours. I pulled out and sighed while smiling at Austin. "You should better get some rest, when are you allowed out?" I asked. He shrugged,"Tomorrow I think, I'll be in school Monday for sure." He said with a sigh. I laughed a bit and kissed his cheek. "I'll see you soon Austin, text me." I said with a quick smile and hopped off the bed. "Bye gorgeous." He whispered as I blushed. "Goodbye Austin." I smiled and left.


*JASON'S POV*
I sighed to myself as Emma left. This morning she asked if we could stop fighting. Of course I said yes, I hate fighting with her. It makes me feel shitty. I flipped through the channels, once again there was nothing to watch. No surprise there. I laid back as Jersey Shore came on. This show was complete shit yet so entertaining. (favorite show ever) I laughed as Vinny and Pauly D pranked the entire house. I wonder what Austin and Emma were talking about... Probably what happened, but there could be something else going on... couldn't there? I sighed and looked out the window. Why am I letting my girl go hang out with other guys? Yeah I'm trusting but obviously with our past, Austin and I clearly didn't get along. I thought about it for a second then got up. I shut off the tv while grabbing my shirt and throwing it. I grabbed one of her keys off the desk and walked out. 


I was sitting on a swing in the park and sighed. My life was just such a complicated mess. I miss my parents more than anyone knows, my brother has been gone for months, and don't even get me started on Andrea. I was swinging slightly while just thinking. "Jason? Jason McCann is that you?" The voice called out. No... It couldn't be... I'm going crazy. I shook my head and sighed. Great now I'm hearing things. "Well fine hi to you too." She giggled while placing a hand on my shoulder. IT WAS HER...... "Andrea?" I whispered in almost disbelief. "Hey sweetie." She responded with a weary smile. "I missed you." She whispered.   "I missed you too!" I exclaimed while hugging her. She chuckled and wrapped her arms around my neck standing on her tip toes. Her touch.. her smell... Oh Gosh how I missed her. "What are you doing here?" I asked so surprised. "Well..." She started.


THANK YOU FOR READING!!! IM SO SO SORRY I NEVER UPDATE ANYMORE BUT I PROMISE ILL TRY AND UPDATE WAAAAYYY MORE.(: THANK YOU AND MUCH LOVE.<3

1 comment: