Saturday, March 17, 2012

Part 18 -Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

Part 18 -Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~


*Emma's POV*
"Jason forget I said anything!" I exclaimed trying to reassure him. I felt guilty for bringing it up. I just was curious. He always mumbled it in his sleep.. "N-no it's okay.." He whispered looking at the ocean. "Jason I'm sorry, I was just curious.. I really don't wanna ruin anything." I said quickly started to feel really bad. He chuckled to himself lightly and shook his head. "No no Emma, I'm sorry I didn't mean to react like that, that was a little much. Andrea.. she is my ex girlfriend." he finally said. Oh. So he dreams about his ex girlfriend... "Oh." I whispered looking at my food. He frowned. "Baby I'm over her. I have been." he said reaching out his hand and touched mine. "Then why do you whisper her name in your sleep?" I asked almost below a whisper. He sighed and sat back in his chair. "I don't control my dreams Emma." He said almost a little annoyed. "I'm sorry." I whispered quickly scared to fight again. He sighed and rested his elbows on the table. He ran his hands through hair and pursed his lips making a raspberry noise. He looked over at me and sighed. "Emma..." He mumbled. I tried to put on a smile but it came out as a weary smile. "It's nothing Jason." I whispered. "Baby don't do this." He muttered. "Do what Jason?! I didn't do anything.." I whispered. He groaned and slammed his hand on the table. I jumped a little and looked at him shocked. "Why do you have to do this?!" He yelled a bit. "Jason what are you talking about?!" I asked shocked. He sighed and shook his head. "Forget it Emma." He muttered and got up. "Jason where are you going.." I whispered in disbelief this was even happening. "For a walk." He simply stated and left. Left me again. By myself. WHY DOES HE ALWAYS DO THAT.


I walked along the waves lonely and cold. Why can't Jason and I ever get along? It's as if one second we're in love, the next we hate each other. I just don't understand why.. I stopped and stared out into the ocean with only the moonlight reflecting off the water. I wrapped my arms around my body and shivered to myself. I thought about Austin.. I missed him. I needed to visit him soon. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt someone's arms wrap around me and pull me to their warm body. I felt their chin form into my neck as their warm breath hit my skin. "I'm sorry.." He whispered in my ear. Jason. I sighed. Even though I was upset with him I wanted to forgive him. I slightly smiled and placed my hands on his arms wrapping them closer. He was so warm. "You cold?" He questioned with a chuckle. I smiled and nodded. He unwrapped his arms and placed his jacket around me. He slid his arm around my waist and kissed the side of my head. "Ready to go?" He inquired. I nodded with a yawn. He smiled and walked me home. "You're staying over right?" I asked as I searched for the key to my house. He smiled wearily and nodded. "If you want me too." He whispered leaning his forehead on mine. I sighed resting my hand on the door handle and turning to face him. "Jason... I told you to move in with me. Please baby I can't bare having you on your own." I whispered running my hand down his cheek. He placed his hand on mine and smiled. "Baby.. I don't want to impose on you." He sighed. "You're not! Now tomorrow morning I'm taking you home and you're getting the rest of your stuff.. Alright?" I said with a chuckle. He smiled and nodded. "yes mam." He whispered with a smile. I smirked and took his hand. We went inside and upstairs. We collapsed on my bed. We lay on our sides facing each other. He placed his hand back on my cheek after moving a piece of hair out of my face. He smiled and leaned in kissing me. I smiled and kissed back. We rolled over and I lay on top of him with my hand on his chest. His one hand rested on my hip as the other carressed my cheek. I remember why we always made up. 


*JASON'S POV*
She lay with her head on my chest under the covers as I ran my fingers through her hair. I sighed and looked at her amazing beauty. I smiled to myself and kissed her forehead. I carefully lifted up her head and scooted down. I laid her back down and wrapped my arms around her. I hugged her tight then drifted off to sleep with this beautiful girl in my arms. 
I woke up the next morning feeling little puffs of breath hit my stomach. I laughed to myself and opened my eyes. Emma was curled in a ball facing me. I smiled running my hand down her cheek and sighing. Why do we always fight..


*EMMA'S POV*
I woke up the next morning still in my dress. I stretched my arms and yawned while smiling at Jason. "Hey sexy." I joked while pecking his cheek. He grinned and laughed. "Hey gorgeous." He shot back. I blushed and tackled him on the bed. "Can we promise to stop fighting?" I groaned with a slight smile. He laughed and nodded. "Of course beautiful." He cheekily grinned again. I smiled and cupped his face kissing him. "Thank youu." I whispered while rolling off. He smiled and nodded. I lay down laying my head on his chest like usual. "What should we do today?" I questioned while staring at the ceiling. He sighed and shrugged. "We could do anything to be honest.. Picnic, walk, swimming, basically anything." He said with a chuckle. I smiled and turned over. He looked at me, "Wanna visit Austin?" he offered. My eyes lit up at the thought. "Jason.." I whispered.


THANK YOU FOR READING! IM SORRY TO STOP IT THERE! IMMA FINISH IT TOMORROW AIGHT?!<3 LOVE YOU GUYS!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your story!(:
    Writte more please
    And could you follow me?(:

    ReplyDelete