Sunday, March 4, 2012

Part 16 -Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

Part 16 -Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

Jason sat up and looked at me with a worried look. I quickly picked my phone back up. "What do you mean he's missing!?" I said trying to stay calm. They sighed, "Look he was last seen at the beach with you. Since then he hasn't been found. We're not saying you did anything, cause we have witnesses saying you left alone. We're asking maybe he mentioned going somewhere to you?" They asked politely. I took a few seconds to take everything they just said in. "He didn't mention a thing.." I whispered. They sighed again and yelled something to someone. "Thank you so much for your cooperation. We will call you if we find anything else out, may I ask one thing." He questioned. "Yes?" I answered. "We're you two close?" He asked. I swallowed, "Very." I replied shortly. "Alright, I'm sorry, we will keep you in touch. Thank you." He said then hung up. I hung my phone up and sat in disbelief not believing a single thing that just happened. "Emma..?" Jason questioned coming closer. I looked to him and let him wrap his arms around me as I leaned on him and a single tear fell on my cheek. "Austin's missing.." I whispered. I felt his arms tighten around me and kiss my head. "I'm so sorry... It'll be okay. They will find him." He said trying to reassure me. I smiled to myself a bit, knowing it took guts for him to say that instead of bashing on him, cause clearly they did not like each other. I snuggled close to Jason and held his hands in mine. "I love you.." I whispered while kissing his hands. He kissed my head, "Love you too." He mumbled into it.  I felt butterflies in my stomach when he said, "Love you too." every time he said I love you, it made me feel all giggly and happy. The effects this boy has on me. I glanced at the clock, it was 11:30 P.M. I was worn out and tired. I laid on Jason's chest as he sat up against the headboard of my bed as we watched tv. His arm was wrapped around me as I laid on him. He was drifting in and out of sleep but my mind never left Austin.I wondered where the hell he could have gone. He didn't say anything about going anywhere... Who would take him? I couldn't sleep thinking he was out there... dead or alive. The whole thing freaked me out. "But you need to sleep baby." Jason pleaded while pushing the hair behind my ear. I shook my head while biting my knuckle griping my phone in my hand. "I can't.." I whispered. He sighed and kissed my cheek. I smiled slightly at him and gripped his hand. "Thank you so much for being so sweet... I'm so sorry for putting you through this.." I mumbled while kissing his cheek. He chuckled to himself, "It's not a problem sweetie. I just hope you're okay." He whispered while pulling me close. I sighed and hugged him, "I'll be fine." I whispered. We turned over and I shut my eyes in hopes I'd get some sleep. Where are you Austin.. I whined in my head.


*JASON'S POV*
I sighed and stared at the ceiling, my eyes darting from every corner of the dark room. I couldn't sleep, I didn't want to. I played with Emma's hair without even knowing and just thought. I was bored and tomorrow was Saturday so luckily we could sleep in. I sighed letting out a low groan. I wish I knew what Emma was thinking.. she was so distraught over Austin and I didn't  know how to make her feel better. I mean how am I supposed to comfort her while she's upset over another guy? Like not to be heartless, yeah i hate him, but it is terrible that he's missing, I just wish she cared... less? That sounded heartless. I sighed and rolled Emma over in my arms and stared at her beauty. The way her lips were in a tiny little pout and her eyes were shut lightly yet a fire couldn't wake her up. She lay limp in my arms as I brushed a piece of hair behind her ear. She wiggled a little and her  nose twitched a bit. I smiled and laughed lightly to myself. She was so cute.. why does she have to make me feel this way... WHY?! Don't get me wrong I was grateful to have her, beyond grateful, but I had a rep... And she's killing me. She's making me act in ways I never imagined I would. She just makes me feel different.. A good different.. I sighed and placed her gently next to me as I sat up. I took my shirt off and threw it on the ground leaving myself in my mesh basketball shorts. I stood up silently and stretched. I heard her wiggle again then softly groan. "Mmm uh Jas... where you going?" She mumbled half asleep. I bent down and ran my hand down her hair, "Shh I'll be back, I'm going to go get a drink." I whispered while pulling the covers over her. She muttered some sort of okay and fell back asleep. I chuckled quietly and made my way out of her huge room and down the spiral staircase. I remembered back to the day she asked me to move in, maybe it wasn't such a bad offer. Living with that angel, in this house. I made my way to the kitchen and found the gigantic fridge. She really was rich. I saw a bunch of food, fancy water, bottled water, bubbly water, milk, oj, and beer... I reached in and grabbed a beer. I threw the cap in the garbage then went back upstairs. I sat in bed next to Emma and ran my fingers through her hair. I placed the bottle down on the side table and laid down. I shut my eyes tight, Andrea flashed in my mind and my eyes shot open. I looked around and saw Emma, that's when I realized she looked JUST like Andrea... I always knew there was something about the way Emma looked.. I sat up and shook my head fixing my hair to the side. I rubbed my eyes and downed more beer. I can't think about her. I sat against the headboard and ran my hands down my face. I shut my eyes again, and AGAIN I saw Andrea.. her smile.. I heard her laugh.. Felt her kiss... her warm hugs.. I shot my eyes open and shook my head. I got more beer... and more beer.. trying to shake Andrea from my head, before I knew it, nothing was left in my head. I don't know what I was thinking, to be quite honest, I was drunk. I remember thinking I had to make Emma happy again... Next thing I realized I was hovering over her, with her pinned flat on the bed on her back with her wrists in my hands. I leaned down and kissed her neck smiling on her skin. She stirred under me and looked up. "Mmm Jason what are you doing?" She mumbled still clearly half asleep. I smiled and kissed her lips. She woke up.


*EMMA'A POV*
I woke up feeling someone's pressed against my neck. I stirred and felt someone on top of me. I looked up and groaned. "Mmm Jason what are you doing?" I mumbled wanting to go back to sleep. He continued to kiss my neck then she kissed me on the lips. I was awake. I sat up and he pushed me against the headboard without breaking the kiss. My wrists were in his hands pinned up against the board next to my head. My legs were outstretched in front of me and he sat on top of them, our bodies pressed together. I placed my hands on his chest and tried to push him off of me. "Mmm no Jason stop what are you doing?!" I groaned while finally getting him off of me. "Emmmaaaa" He slurred in my ear while kissing my neck. I turned my head and groaned as he pushed against me. That's when I saw it. The empty beer bottles on the table. "Jason! Have you been drinking?!" I demanded. He snickered and shook his head. "N-Nooooo" He stuttered/slurred in my ear. "Jason!" I yelled at him while hitting his arm. He looked at me puzzled and tried to kiss me again. "No Jason stop it. You're drunk." I said while laying him down next to me. He was worn out now. His eyes shut and I kissed his forehead. "Why Jason.. Please don't go down that rode." I whispered while running my hands through his hair. I laid down next to him and felt his arms wrap around me. His head rested against me as he slowly fell asleep. I smiled and rested my hands on his. "Night luvie." I whispered while drifting back off to sleep.


"Hello?" I answered quickly while sitting up. "Miss Anderson?" A familiar voice answered the other line. "Yes?" I replied while making sure not to wake Jason and his probably aching head. "Miss Anderson we would like-" They started but I cut in. "Uh could you hold on once second please?" I said politely as the other line beeped. I switched lines and my heart stopped. "A-Austin?" I stuttered. I felt my breath draw short in shock. "Oh Emma you don't know how good it is to hear your voice." He groaned out. "Austin where are you! The police are looking for you, you're a missing person's now!" I yelled worried. I heard Jason groan and shift. I "shhhed" him while running my hand through his hair to try and put him back to sleep. He twisted around a bit then fell back asleep. I sighed and waited for Austin's response. "L-Look Emma it's hard to explain." He said sounding exhausted. "How Austin?! YOU'RE MISSING!" I yelled but actually felt happy on the inside that he thought of me & called ME. "E-Emma look I just-" I stopped him. "Please just come home.. Or tell me where you are.. please Austin.." I whispered into the phone. "Emma I can't... Emma I don't know where I am and I don't know how to get home.." He whispered still sounding exhausted. "Austin what happened.." I pleaded now getting worried. "I don't know.." He whispered. I heard the other line beeping. "Austin don't you dare hang up, I'll be right back hold on one second." I sort of ordered. "Okay lovely.." He whispered. I smiled to myself and switched lines. "AUSTIN CALLED ME!" I yelled at the guy on the other side. "WHAT?! Where is he?!" He asked shocked. "I don't know, HE doesn't know! You have to help me, something's wrong and he can't get home!" I whispered almost in tears. "Okay okay, go back on the phone with him, we will track his call just go." The guy said. "Okay." I replied and switched back to Austin. I heard heavy breathing and a small groan in pain. "Ahh fuck.." he cursed under his breath. "Austin.. sweetie." I said trying to get his attention. "Oh baby you're back." He mumbled. "Yeah, yeah I'm back, Austin talk to me, what do you remember after being with me on the beach." I said trying to keep him with me. "I honestly... I remember walking to my car but never actually getting in the car.." He mumbled as if trying to remember. I kept him talking but every now and then he had a little groan in pain and cursed under his breath. "Austin?" i asked after a moment of silence. "Austin Matthews?" a voice boomed on the other end. "Austin?" I whispered. "Austin it's okay we've got you. What happened?" The familiar voice asked. There was dead silence. "Austin, boy you here?" The voice called. "OH MY GOSH!" Someone screamed. "GET HIM AN AMBULANCE, NOW!" The man's voice yelled. "AUSTIN AUSTIN AUSTIN!" I screamed after hearing that. The line went off and that annoying noise went on. I hung up and hugged my knees. "What happened to him.." I whispered to myself.


"Good morninggg." I greeted Jason as he finally rolled over. His head was in my lap and he lay between my legs with my hands on his cheeks. "Uhhh my head." He groaned while placing his hands on mine. I laughed to myself a bit and kissed his nose. "That's what you get when you get drunk." I whispered. "I what?" he asked confused. I laughed again and rolled my eyes. I ran my hands down his face to his chest and leaned down kissing him. He kissed back and I slowly drew up letting the kiss linger. He raised his head a bit trying to keep kissing as I smirked holding my head just an inch higher. He shot me a playful glare as I stuck my tongue out at him. "Are you okay?" He asked while laying his head back down on my thigh and shutting his eyes. "I'm alright, they found Austin.." I whispered. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "You're lying?" He said shocked. I smiled and shook my head. "That's amazing!" He said happily. I laughed a bit and nodded. "What's still wrong then?" He asked with his eyes shut again. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "I can tell." He said with his eyes still shut. He knew me too well. "I dunno... he called me before they found him and he sounded like he was in pain, then I was still on the phone with him when they did find him but they said they needed an ambulance for him and he didn't respond when I said something to him.. Something's wrong.." I said with a sigh at the end. "At least he's safe now though." Jason added. I sighed again and nodded. "At least he's safe.." I repeated while leaning down and kissing him again. I was wearing, http://weheartit.com/entry/4830907 and since it was saturday I wasn't planning on changing. He gripped my hands and sat up. "So what exactly happened last night?" He asked confused. I laughed and shook my head. "You tell me! I woke up to you practically trying to rape me, you drunk." I chuckled out. He laughed to himself and playfully pushed me. He scratched the back of his head, "Sorry bout that sweetie." He whispered while looking down. I gave him that, "Don't even worry about it." Look and kissed his cheek, tackling him with a bear hug. He smirked at me as I lay on top of him, my hair falling next to our faces. "Love you Anderson.." He whispered right before kissing me. "Love you too McCann." I mumbled through the kiss. He smiled but it faded as my phone began to ring...


HAAAAAI! SO I DIDNT WANNA STOP THERE BUT IM LITTERLY FALLING ASLEEP AT MY COMPUTER SO I HAVE TO! IM GOING TO FINISH THE REST OF THIS TOMORROW CAUSE MY LASP TOP BROKE TODAY): LOVE YOU ALL<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment