Sunday, February 26, 2012

Part 15 -Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

Part 15 -Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~


"Uhh...Why?" I asked still a little bitter and upset from the fight earlier. "Why? Because I came over to fucking apologize and your not even fucking home." He growled on the other line. I felt my throat tighten. Shit.


*JASON'S POV*
I walked off without looking bad. It just made me so angry how she never wanted to open up and always pushed me away when I wanted to help. I know I shouldn't be this angry but I was. I sighed realizing how much we fight.. and we never even properly make up, we sort of just push it to the side. I felt bad for just leaving her there, but she wouldn't tell me the truth.. I was hot headed I'll admit it, I always have been one. I just don't know anymore.. I was afraid to loose Emma. I've been with a lot of girls, but NONE of them have ever made me feel the way she does. She's such a sweetheart.. I don't understand why we always fought. I sighed and continued walking. I finally sighed and stopped at Emma's house feeling guilty after walking around for hours. I was going to apologize. I walked up the steps and knocked on the door. No answer... I knocked again and waited.. I waited a good 10 mins, no answer. I grew annoyed and decided to call her. I sat down on the fountain edge and swung my feet while hanging them off the edge. "Hello?" She answered. "Emma? Where are you?" I asked trying to stay calm. "Uhhh.. Why?" She asked, which only ticked me off more. "Why? Because I came over to fucking apologize and you're not even fucking home." I growled. "O-Oh. I'm s-sorry. I went out.." She said shakily. I felt like she was lying. "Look Emma if you want this relationship to last we NEED to talk." I said with a sigh. "I know.. We do just uh-" She was cut off. "What? *in the background* well do you want me to take you home babe?" I heard some GUY say. "Emma who the hell are you with?!" I yelled. "Look Jason I'll be home in 2 mins.. goodbye." She whispered. "Wait Emma!" I sighed as she hung up. I sat and turned around now looking at the fountain. I sat criss crossed apple sauce and stared at my reflection. I sighed thinking about Emma. Who was she with.. it was killing me on the inside. I waited about 10 mins and finally a heard a car pull up. I didn't bother turning around, then curiosity got the best of me and I wanted to know who the hell she went out with. But I was too late, they pulled out of the driveway and was gone before I could even see them. I caught a glimpse of Emma walking my way with her head down playing with her thumbs. I turned back around and waited for her to come to me, I wanted the truth and I wasn't gonna leave without it. No matter what.


*Emma's POV* 
Lucas dropped me off at my house and quickly kissed my cheek. I blushed and sighed in relief knowing Jason didn't see. I walked with my head down playing with my thumbs, walking towards Jason. I was trying to figure out what I was going to say to him. I did NOT want to lie to him, but if I told him the truth about who I was with, it would hurt him. And if I told him the truth about my past, Lucas would never forgive me... Why was my life so confusing? Why was Jason all of a sudden getting so nosey? But I didn't want to loose him.. I sighed as I finally reached him. He was sitting on the fountain staring at his reflection. He had to have seen me because as I reached my hand out to touch him he turned around and grabbed my wrist. I looked in his eyes and the sweet Jason who was always there to comfort me was totally gone. I saw sadness, hut, and bitterness. "We're going inside." He ordered. I trembled a little and nodded. He pulled me to him and we walked inside. We went up to my room and he pushed me in shutting the door. I sat on my bed as he paced the room. "Look J-Jason I-" He cut me off. "Shut up Emma.." He whispered. He didn't yell, he just simply wanted me to stop talking. "Jason.." I whispered hurt and in dismay. "No Emma stop. I'm so sick of listening to you make up bull shit or just distract me and changed the subject when I want you to tell me the truth. I don't understand why you don't just trust me Emma.." He said angrily. I sat in silence for a few seconds taking in everything he said and cause I wasn't sure if I should talk yet. I drew in a breath. "Jason I want to tell you.. I want to tell you my past cause  I know you care, I know you'll listen-" "Then why don't you tell me!" He shouted clearly frustrated. "Cause Jason it's not only my choice! There's other people involved that don't want me to tell you!" He looked taken back. "So you guys talked about it?! Who am I gonna tell Emma?! WHY CAN'T YOU TRUST ME?!" He boomed at the end making me jump a bit. "Jason please.." I whispered grabbing his hand. He looked at me then grabbed it back. "No Emma." He replied dryly. "What am I a dog now?!" I yelled getting angry. "Well you're acting like a bitch.." He muttered. My eyes grew wide in anger. "Jason stop! Just stop! Why do you care so much about my past!? Why can't we just forget it?!" I screamed. "Cause I care! I WANNA KNOW WHY YOU'RE SO OVER PROTECTIVE AND WHO SCREWED YOU UP SO BAD THAT YOU'RE SO BROKEN NOW! Okay I care.." He mumbled at the end. I was now taken back. "How could you tell.." I mumbled while sitting down on the bed with my head down. He walked over and sat next to me. "Cause.." I heard him start off while twisting his hand. "Cause I could tell. Even when we would just fight there was something on your mind.. When the whole Austin thing happened, you have a past and I know it's bothering you. Last night wasn't the first time you had a dream like that.. " He said while bringing his hand under my chin and having my eyes meet his. The sweet Jason was back, and I felt more comfortable. I slowly moved my hands on his and this time he didn't pull away. It was time to come clean, I was sick of fighting and hurting him. "Jason.. I was with Lucas. That's who took me home." I started.


 His eyes grew wide and he opened his mouth to say something but I covered it. "You want to hear my story?" He nodded. I sighed and took my hand away. He looked at me intently and was waiting. I took a deep breath and looked at him. "So ever since I was little, me and Lucas have been friends. Like best of friends. You know the story, best friends become, boyfriend girlfriend? Well yeah that's what happened. Anyway.. After a few months me and him were driving with my little sister and-" Jason cut in obviously interested. "You have a little sister?" He asked curious. His eyes were full with curiosity and worry. I chuckled to myself a bit, "That's what I'm getting at Jas." I whispered while patting his hand. He smiled slightly and let me continue. "So we were driving... and this drunk driver, driving a truck, ran a red light and hit us straight on the side, the side Angela was on.. She instantly died from the hit, while me and Lucas survived." Jason's expression changed and became sympathetic. I felt tears in my eyes while I was talking and chuckled a little while wiping one that fell away. "So uhm, anyway, then Lucas went a little.. Crazy. He continued  to blame himself for everything that happened and wouldn't let it go. He wouldn't sleep or eat for days and days. He stopped talking to me, calling me, texting me, for 2 whole months. After that out of nowhere he calls me. But he started drinking.. and when Lucas drank.. well he became violent. He uhm.." I stopped as I felt a tear fall thinking about the past just got me emotional. "You okay?" Jason asked sweetly. I smiled and laughed a bit and nodded. "Uhm so yeah, uh, he called me and we hung out that night.. He was drinking and he hit me... He hit me and TRIED to rape me but my parents called in time.. Uh then-" Jason was shocked and cut me off. "How long did he hit you... Em.?" He asked in dismay. I mumbled in such a low whisper while trying to keep my voice from breaking and the tears away, I said, 
t-two m-months.." I barley got out before I felt all the tears pour out of my eyes. I covered my mouth with my hand as I started crying, hard. I felt Jason wrap his arms tightly around me and kiss my head. "Shh I'm so sorry.. Oh my gosh.." I felt my body shake as I sobbed silently with my hand still over my mouth. He rocked me and after a few mins I finally stopped crying. I sucked in air and wiped my tears away. "I'm sorry Jas.." I whispered. "Don't be sorry." He replied while moving a piece of hair behind my ear. "You know you don't have to continue if you don't want to.." Jason suggested. I shook my head. "I've told you this much, I might as well go on. He took my hand and smiled. "So then after 2 months of being told I was disgusting, ugly,worthless, a slut, I finally ended things with him. He was moving anyway so I thought it was best. Anyway, but then I met you," I paused and smiled at him. He smiled wide an rubbed my hand with his thumb. "So then, remember that night you told me to go home, and like get some rest and stuff then come back the next day?" I asked. He nodded, "Yeah?" "Well okay, that night I was walking home, and I ran into Lucas.. He came back I guess and he hadn't changed.. He hit me that night too... and kissed me. That's why I had bruises everywhere. I didn't hit any poles or walls, he hit me.. I saw him the night of the dance too. I was coming out of the bathroom and ran into him. I was sick of being pushed around so I tried standing up to him... Haha, yeah not a good idea.. That's where the other bruises came from.. Then-
 "Then I told you to go, ALONE with him to buy food.. Shit Emma I'm so sorry!" He interrupted. I smiled a little. "No no Jason don't apologize, yeah at first he pushed me around a little.. and yeah, but we made up that night. And he finally stopped hitting me. We met up after that, but I was 2 and a half hours late cause that was the night they let you out of the hospital, and I sort of forgot about meeting him... After I did meet him we talked, and worked everything out. I forgave him and now were friends again, and that's everything that happened. That's why I was having nightmares every night, because I just kept remembering my past, it happens a lot. I'm sorry I never told you the truth and I'm sorry that I lied to you, I just didn't know what else to do.. And then Austin was confusing my life just as much as all of this and I was just... lost." I whispered at the end. He nodded and then tackled me with a bear hug. I laughed and hugged him back. "Thank you for telling me that... You're so strong you know that right?" He asked while rocking me. I smiled, "I've heard that.." I whispered. "I'm sorry for being so rude earlier, I was just so frustrated. I'm sorry." He said with a sigh. "Don't even worry about it." I said sweetly and kissed his cheek. 


"Hello?" I answered with a little annoyed. Jason continued to kiss my neck. I laughed and tried to push him off. He smirked and tried to tickle me. I slapped his hand and shot him a glare. He smiled and laid next to me. "Emma Anderson?" I heard someone on the other line reply. "Uhm yes?" I answered a little confused. "Do you know a Austin Matthews?" The man replied. "Yes why?" I asked now sitting up. "He's missing." They replied. I dropped my phone and stared at the wall in disbelief. Those words replaying in my head, "He's missing."


THANKS FOR READING HOPE YOU LIKE ITTTTT!(: XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment