Monday, February 13, 2012

Part 12 - Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

Part 12 - Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

I looked up to him with worry throughout my eyes. "Wh-who?" I questioned with a shaky voice. "Austin." He said again with less emotion in his voice. "W-well what did he want?" I said while sitting up from his lap. "Oh nothing, you know, just wondering how you were, what you're doing, oh and you know, IF YOU TWO ARE DATING!" He shouted at then end. I flinched and drew back scared. "O-Oh.." I mumbled. "Oh? That's all you're going to say, is OH?!" He shouted again. "How did he not know it wasn't me?" I questioned a little more suspicious. His expression changed and he looked taken back. "Jason did you pretend to be me?!" I yelled getting angry myself. He didn't say anything, but he grew even angrier. "YOU KNOW WHAT EM, SCREW IT! I'VE TRIED TO BE TRUSTING WITH YOU AND NOT GET ANGRY BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH!" He yelled while jumping off the bed. "YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING EARLIER IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT! YOU insisted that I go with him to the dance! NOT ME!" I yelled while jumping up as well. "You know what screw you Anderson, and to think I used to think you the good girl when really you were the SLUT!" He screamed in anger. I drew back. That cut me deep. "excuse me?" I said. "You heard me." He huffed and threw on his shirt then stormed out the door. "JASON!" I screamed in anger. He just stormed downstairs and walked out the door slamming it shut. "Jason." I cried while slamming my hands on the door. I pressed my back onto it and slid to the floor. I buried my face in my hands. I screwed everything up... I slowly got up off the floor and dragged myself upstairs. I fell onto the bed and cried. It felt like the night after Lucas came back into my life.. I just laid in bed sobbing. I finally stopped and sat up wiping the tears away. This is horrible..


RINGGGGGG......... RINGGGGGGGGGG.... RINGGGGGGGGGG... "Hey this is Jason I can't come to the phone right now leave a message." BEEEEP. i sighed and hung up. I threw my phone on my bed and collapsed. It hurt when he called me a slut.. it really did.. No one has ever called me that, and to think, my own boyfriend.. if he even still is that.. I sighed and climbed out onto my roof. The cool wind blew threw my hair, it felt like a fall day. There wasn't that much sun and the wind was blowing, it felt nice. I wrapped my arms around my knees and buried my head. "Anderson?" I heard from below. I looked up then down, Lucas? He started climbing up the tree and joined me on the roof. "Sup baby girl." He said while wrapping an arm around my shoulder and hugging me. "Hii Lucas." I mumbled while leaning on his shoulder. "What's wrong?" He asked looking at me. I sighed. I told him the entire story beginning to end. "wow." he said at first. I sighed and nodded. "Look he was just angry, I've known McCann forever, he didn't mean it, he says whatever comes to his mind first, it's a habit." He said. I sighed and shrugged. "Where does this leave us Lucas? Me and Jason? I don't know what to do.." I cried. "Shhh shh baby girl. It'll all get better, I promise." He said while putting his arm around me and pulling me close. I sighed yet again and nodded. 


Me and Lucas talked all day long. It was nice catching up and talking again. Finally it was time for him to go, even though I didn't want him to. Lucas said his goodbyes and hopped off the roof going to meet Tiffany, his girlfriend. I went back into my room and sat down to think. Tomorrow is Monday, meaning I have to face Jason.. and Austin.. Oh dear Lord what will I do?! I went and showered feeling refreshed and calmed down. I changed into my jammies and climbed into bed. I played with my i pod, texted Faith, called Jason yet again, and then finally gave up. I put my phone on my side table and rolled over attempting to sleep. I was listening to the song, "Skinny Love" by Birdy and felt a tear roll down my cheek. I can't believe I let this happen.. "Come on Skinny love just last the year..." "BZZZZZZZZZZ!" I shot up out of bed and looked at the clock. ugh 5:30. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I grabbed my phone and checked facebook, twitter, then my messages. I got out of bed and changed into http://www.polyvore.com/concert/set?id=43111104 (CANT REMEMBER IF IVE USED THIS BEFORE :P) I tucked my phone in my bag and ran downstairs. I grabbed some breakfast and talked to Keith. "You're home!" I exclaimed while hugging him. He chuckled and nodded. "Missed you too!" He said with a smile. We talked about his trip, I didn't want to bring up Jason. Finally it was time to go and I said goodbye. I grabbed my skateboard and ran out the door. I dropped my board on the ground and hopped on. It felt good to finally ride my baby again. I felt the wind blow through my hair with every swift movement I made through the air. i finally got to school and grabbed skated all the way to the steps then jumped off and flipped my skateboard into my hand. I ran inside desperate to find Faith. "Woaah slow down babe." She said jokingly while meeting me right at my locker. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I hid my skateboard in the janitors closet right next to my locker. I grabbed all my books and binders. "So what happened?" Faith asked. "Ugh longg story, I'll tell you at lunch, come find me!" I yelled while running down the hall trying not to be late. I could hear her laugh at me from behind. I slowed down and got to class on time, which I wasn;t to excited for, cause Austin AND Jason were in this class... oh joy oh joy. i took my seat and smiled at Austin. He nodded towards me and kept talking to his friends. I looked to my left and Jason walked in joking around with his friends. I slid down in my seat and crossed my arms. I didn't want to see him right now. Through all the pain and sadness he put me through, now all I felt was anger. And let me tell you I was pissed. He walked in and looked at me. Ugh that look.. He threw his stuff down on the desk and sunk into his seat crossing his arms as well. That's the only problem with us.. we were both stubborn and neither one of us would apologize first, so where do we go from this?!


"Okay class, begin!" Mr. Brown announced. It took me back to the first day me and Jason were assigned to be lab partners. Both of us sitting here pissed at each other with out arms crossed. Only this time Jason gave me a look and got up and started to get the shit we needed. I was dumbfounded. I got up and got the equipment ready. I could feel Austin throwing glances at me. I wish I knew how to explain to him the situation, but I didn't want to break his heart.. Mr. Brown announced he'd be stepping out of the room for a bit and for us to behave. "No you use this.." Jason muttered as I picked up the wrong chemical. I mumbled some kind of thanks and took it from him. I poured it in and the reaction started bubbling and overflowed. "JASON!" I yelled at him. A smile spread across his face and he couldn't help but laugh. "I hate you Jason." I said while trying to clean up the mess. I felt all the eyes on us, "Oh calm down St. Mary." He said with that attitude again. "Screw you Jason." I said loud enough for everyone to hear. He stopped laughing. "Wow original bitch." he said back. "You're such a bastard you know that right?" I said back through gritted teeth. By now everyone was watching us, but I didn't care. "Oh really, is that why you were begging me to stay the night?" He said loud. On purpose KNOWING Austin was there. "Shut up Jason." I whispered getting worried. "Or why you came to visit me in the hospital EVERY day?" He continued. "I said stop!" I screamed while pushing him backwards.He stumbled and looked at me pissed. "Screw.You.Bitch." He spat at me and walked out. I sighed bringing my hand to my forehead knowing everyone was staring at me. I waited a few seconds then groaned and ran after him. "Jason I'm sorry!" I yelled while watching him walk down the hallway. He kept walking without turning around. "Jason!" I yelled while catching up to him and grabbing his wrist. He shot around and snatched his hand back. "What." He hissed. "Jason I'm sorry..." I mumbled. "Yeah that's great." He said bitterly and turning around to walk away. "Jason stop!" I yelled while grabbing his wrist and pulling him back. "WHAT?!" He shouted angrily making me flinch. "Look Jason I-I'm sorry.. about everything. I was really mixed up these last few days and I didn't know what to do.. I'm sorry I am! I was just so hurt from what you said to me.. I just snapped okay I'm sorry!" I huffed nervously. He took his hand back but turned around to face me. He walked closer until I hit the wall. He gently grabbed my chin and kissed me. WTF. I felt myself kiss back as my arms wrapped around his neck. "Look... I'm sorry too... for everything too.. i never meant anything i said.. i have a short temper and I loose control.. I'm really sorry." He whispered. I cracked a smile and nodded. "It's okay Jason.." I whispered back. He smiled and pecked my cheek.


I was at my locker getting my books for the end half of the day and was about to go to lunch when Faith came running up to me out of breath. "Woaaah slow down girl, what's wrong?" i chuckled. "Em you have to go to the cafeteria, NOW!" she yelled while panting. "What why?! Faith what's going on??" I questioned worried. "Emma! Jason and Austin are beating the crap out of each other come on!" She yelled while tugging at my hand. WHAT?!


THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!! SORRY IF IT SUCKS :|

No comments:

Post a Comment