Saturday, February 4, 2012

Part 4 - Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

Jason McCann Love Story. ~unknown love~ Part 4.

I was running, I don't even know where I was going. All I know is tears were streaming down my cheeks and I was terrified. I don't know why it's not like me and Jason were even friends. I think the fact I had a dream about something like this happening and then it happens, creeps me out. I finally slowed down and started walking cause I was tired of running. I wiped my tears away but I was still sobbing. How could this happen?! I looked up and I was standing outside the hospital.. I guess... I walked in and walked up to the front desk. "M-McCann." I stuttered out. "Oh yes, down the hall and the first one on the right, number 6." I thanked her and walked to his room. I took a deep breath and opened the door. Why was I here?! I don't even know why. I opened the door and walked in dropping my bag and gasping. There in the hospital bed lay Jason. Cut up and bruised with wires all over him. I felt more tears build up as I ran to the side of his bed. "Oh Jason." I mumbled while grabbing his hand and crying while rubbing his hand with my thumb. He had cuts on his face, tubes in his nose, wires on his arms, legs, and chest, and his finger had a heart monitor on it. I was sobbing and gripping his hand. Seriously though why was I acting like this? When i saw him, it felt like my world crashed. Like this is the worst thing ever. Did he mean something to me? I kept crying and praying to God that he'd be okay. I was sitting in a chair next to his bed and still holding his hand. I finally stopped sobbing but I was silently crying. He looked so... hurt, yet peaceful. A few hours had gone by and I stayed there. I didn't move to eat or anything I just sat there "criss cross apple sauce" in the chair right next to Jason's bed holding his hand. I ran my fingers through his hair and chuckled to myself a little. He was so perfect.. I was stroking his hand with my thumb and checked my phone. It was 2:30. School was over, I had 10 missed calls from Faith and 3 from Keith, I even had one from Austin?! I called Faith first. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" She yelled on the other side. I sighed and finally let go of Jason's hand and stood up. I paced around the room while talking. "Look I'm at the hospital with Jason. I'm fine." I mumbled. "Why? you don't even like him! You guys never get along!" She pointed out. I didn't know how to respond. I didn't even know why I was here. "Look i gotta go, I'll text you bye." I mumbled then hung up. I called Keith next and told him i was visiting a friend in the hospital. He said it was fine and that he was sorry. Next... Austin.

"Hello? Em?" He answered. "Hey Austin did you call?" I asked a little nervous. "Oh yeah I did. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You seemed really hurt in Chemistry and when you disappeared you kinda scared me a little." He said with a chuckle. I laughed to myself. "Haha aww well thanks. Yeah I'm better now, I was just.. shocked. Thanks for caring." I said happily. "Yeah of course Emma! Hey I gotta go, but text me, and remember I'm always here when you need me, alright? Bye beautiful." He said quickly then hung up. I stood there shocked with my mouth slightly open. DID HE JUST SAY BYE BEAUTIFUL?! I did a little happy dance and sighed when I turned around and found Jason still laying asleep. I ran my hand down my face and sighed. I wanted him to wake up.. I went back over to my seat and put my phone away. I took his hand in both my hands and whispered, "I'm always here.." I sat there looking at Jason, holding his hand, and just thinking. Another hour passed by and it was now 3:30. It just hit me. Why were no parents here to see him or something? Poor Jason..

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I heard Matt yell from the doorway. I didn't bother turning around I was exhausted. "What does it look like dipshit?" I snapped back. The three guys, Jason's crew, came over and surrounded Jason. "Oh my gosh... dude.." Luke sighed. "Can I ask you something?" i directed towards Jordan, the nicer one. "Yeah sure, what is it?" he asked while looking at Jason in dismay. "Well.. where are Jason's parents? Or his family, something, someone?" I asked a little nervously. They all exchanged looks and sighed. "Well you see.. Jason... Jason doesn't exactly have a family.." Jordan started. "We are his family.. basically.." Luke added. "Yeah his parents died 3 years ago.. he lives on his own and fights for himself.." Matt finished. "O-oh." I said a little surprised. He's been through a lot..I gripped his hand tighter and sighed. "Hey.. we gotta go. But we'll be back tomorrow morning. Let us know if he wakes up?" Jordan asked. I nodded with a slight smile. He smiled back and they left. As soon as they left, my upper body collapsed onto the bed, laying on top of Jason's hand. I sighed and sat up. "Oh Jason please wake up.." I cried. A few more hours went by. I was texting Austin and still waiting for Jason to wake up. It was 8:30 and I was past tired. Good thing it was Friday. I looked at Jason and sighed, you know what screw it. I put my phone on the side table and climbed into bed next to Jason. I turned to the side, grabbed his hand, and fell asleep.

*JASON'S POV*
Really? I just drove her home and she's gonna get mad at me? Bitch. "Thanks." She mumbled then ran off. I sighed and shook my head. Whatever. I drove off a little pissed and hurt. Wow it was really pouring. I decided I'd go to Matt's cause I didn't feel like going home to an empty shit house. I was driving when and it only started raining harder. I was driving down this one road when I couldn't even see anymore. I tried to slow down but it didn't work. Out of nowhere this car came swerving into my lane and I lost control, and BOOM. That's all I remember... I woke up seeing bright blurry red and blue lights flashing in my face... I was lifted into some car but I was seeing blurry doubles everywhere. When we finally got somewhere I heard people yelling and screaming around me like "PUT A BREATHING MASK ON HIM!" or "There's not much time we have to save him now!" What was going on?? Which brings me to now. Stuck in this damn comma. I was laying there for a little actually asleep but I heard, what I assumed was the door, open. I heard something drop to the floor, and sobbing. "Oh Jason." Someone mumbled and grabbed my hand. I knew that mumble... Emma? What was she doing here? She kept crying and crying.. I felt like I wanted to comfort her, but i couldn't! What felt like hours passed and she was still here. Holding my hand and stroking it with her thumb, not moving even an inch. Why was she here? I questioned again. After a few more hours, she let go of my hand. She was on the phone with Faith, then some guy name Keith, and Austin? I already missed her holding my hand... After a few minutes I felt her holding my hand again and she whispered, "I'm always here.." I smiled on the inside. I heard my buddies come in. Those idiots I thought while laughing to myself. They were talking to Emma.. She asked about my family.. Well now she knew.. After they left I felt Emma collapse onto my hand and a few tears fall. "Please wake up Jason." She cried softly after sitting up. Believe me I want to! After a few hours she let go, again. But soon I felt her climb into bed next to me, turn over, grab my hand, and sleep. Oh how I wanted to wrap my arms around her and tell her everything would be okay.

*EMMA'S POV*
I woke up and looked out the window. Raining again. I forever resented the rain now. I yawned and stretched. I remembered I was with Jason in the hospital. I climbed out of bed and stretched again. I looked at him and sighed. I heard my stomach grumble. I hadn't eaten in nearly 3 days. I sighed and sat down again too scared to leave Jason. I sat back down and took his hand in mine. I liked holding his hand.. it comforted me. I looked at him and sighed. "If you ever leave me baby... Leave some morphine at my doooor.." I started singing It will rain by Bruno Mars. "If I loose you baby... Just like the clouds my eyes will do the same.." Singing always comforted me. I was holding his hand and finished singing. I sighed and felt a tear slide down my cheek then fall onto his hand. I was sitting parallel to his bed now and facing the wall, just thinking. Suddenly I felt someone stroking my hand.. Not someone.. JASON?! I looked over at the bed and sure enough his thumb was moving and his lips curled into a smile. He slowly. Very slowly attempted to open his bruised eyes and blinked a few times. "Oh Jason!" I cried and flung myself onto him hugging him. I felt him slowly wrap his arms around me and stroke my hair. "I'm always here." He whispered. "Jason i missed you.." i whispered. "I missed you too.. Emma."

Will she pick Austin or Jason?! THANKS FOR READING(: tell me what you think pleasee<3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment