Sunday, February 5, 2012

Part 8- Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

Part 8 Jason McCann Love Story ~Unknown Love~

The rest of our group showed up shortly after and we all took pictures. I smiled and laughed the whole time. Austin was genuinely funny and sweet. I loved being around him. Austin, Me, Faith, and Matt were in Austin's car and Justin, Lucy, Jordan, Luke, Skylar, and Gabriell were in Justin's. We drove to Bravo's just in time for our reservations. We sat down but I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I noticed a bunch of other snowball groups here too. Typical. I was walking to the bathroom when one group in particular seemed to catch my eye. Cassie, the school slut, and... Who was that? LUCAS?! I kept walking but now, now I was mad. I know I shouldn't be jealous, I had Jason AND Austin but every time I saw him.. Especially with another girl.. I turned down the little empty hallway, past the mens room and into the ladies room. I fixed my hair slightly and a little make up. I remembered when I took the walk to the lake.. I missed him I can't deny that.. Before he changed he was my everything.. I sighed and shook my head. Stop thinking about it. I told myself. I put on a fake half smile and walked out. I was looking at the ground not paying attention, when I bumped into someone in the hallway. "Oh I'm so sorry." I said as I started looking up. "Well lookie here." They said. I froze from the voice. I looked up and Lucas smirked at me. I took a step back but he took a step closer. "You just can't stay away from me can you?" He asked sarcasticly. "Leave me alone Lucas." I said firmly trying to get by him. "Wooahh attitude check." He said while grabbing my arm roughly and throwing me backwards against the wall. He put his hands on either side of me so I couldn't leave. He got in my face and whispered, "And you NEVER call the shots." He growled. I swallowed hard. He smirked and AGAIN kissed me! I wanted to push him off but I couldn't bring myself to. Finally i found enough strength to and got him off me. "Stop doing that!" I screamed, He laughed and pushed me backwards. "You know. I thought about it Anderson. It would be SO much better if your little boyfriend found out about us. This. Last time." He said evily while grabbing my arms and slamming them to the wall. I grabbed his wrists and pushed him backwards. "You wouldn't dare!" I screamed in a whisper. "Oh I think we all know i would. And what if he found out about that little secret..." He said with an evil smile. "No Lucas!" I screamed now really scared. I knew one day I would regret this. Of all people Lucas. He smiled and laughed. "What he doesn't know yet? It's alright I'll tell him." He said while turning to walk away. I grabbed his wrist and jerked him back. I grabbed his collar and got in his face. "You swore you wouldn't tell a soul."I whispered. "Oh so you don't want people to know?" he asked playing dumb. He turned and pushed me, hard causing me to fly into the wall. I yelped a little. "Well if you don't want your damn boyfriend to know you better not be a bitch," he growled, "see you around Princess." he said with a wink and walked away. I stood there shocked. I'm being black mailed. 

"Hey what took you so long?" Faith asked as I sat down. "Oh haha I dropped all my make up and had to find where it all went, sorry!" I said while blushing. "No It's fine, I ordered you water and lobster bisque soup, is that okay?" Austin asked sweetly. I smiled, "Thats just what i wanted, thank youu!" I said while hugging him. He laughed and hugged me back. We all ate and talked and laughed but I couldn't shake what just happened.. I knew this night would be bad. That feeling I had before.. I shook everything off and tried to enjoy my time. "Ready to go?" Austin asked while standing up and helping me up. I smiled and nodded. We all climbed into our cars and drove off. We got to the school and parked. Austin opened my door for me and helped me out. We all talked and laughed on our way in. When I walked inside I was actually surprised, it looked so pretty. The theme was "A Starry Night" or something like that. We were dancing and I honestly forgot everything else. We were having a great time. I was constantly smiling and laughing. Let's not lie, I feel horrible admitting this, but I forgot about Jason for the night...

"Care to dance?" Austin asked as the song "Forever And Always" (Piano Version) By Taylor Swift came on. I blushed and nodded. I placed my hands on his shoulder and his on my hips. I smiled up at him then rested my head on his shoulder. I sighed and smiled. My whole life, well not my whole life, since middle school I've dreamed about having Austin as mine.. and now this is happening? This all felt like a dream. "You know, Em.." Austin started. I lifted my head and looked up at him smiling, "Yeah?" I answered back. "I gotta tell you something.. Probably should have told you sooner but, I like you.. A lot.. and I have for a while.." He confessed. I felt everything inside me just turn upside down. "You-you do?" I asked as we continued to rock. He smiled and nodded. Now I'm screwed. How do I say, "oh well actuially I'm dating Jason McCann." I smiled and just rested my head on his shoulder. I whispered, "I like you too." So he could hear. He smiled and we kept dancing. 

"I had a great time tonight.." I said shyly as he held my right hand in his, standing a step lower than I. We stood outside my large doors on the marble steps by the fountain. "Me too Anderson.. You were really great." He said smiling. I blushed and hugged him. He hugged me back but neither of us wanted to let go. We finally parted and I looked deep into his eyes.. He leaned in and so did I. I felt his soft pink lips press against mine, and mine move in sync with his. After about 30 seconds we pulled apart. I felt butterflies in my stomach. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Goodnight Emma." He said letting go of my hand. "Night Austin." i whispered then walked into my house. I leaned against the door and slid down to the floor with a shocked look on my face. No no no no no! I buried my head in my hands. "Jason forgive me." I whispered.


Tell me what you think!(: Comment<3 Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment