Saturday, February 18, 2012

Part 13 -Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

Part 13 -Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

She grabbed my hand and we ran to the cafeteria. When I got there, there was a huge crowd of kids all surronding something shouting "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, PUNCH HIM! KICK HIM! YOU CAN DO IT MCCANN! LETS GO MATTHEWS!" "What the hell?!" I screamed but the chants blocked me out. I looked desperately at Faith and she looked just as worried as me. I shoved,elbowed, and pushed my way through the crowd till I came to the center. Where Jason and Austin were on the floor rolling around throwing punches with bloody lips and noses. "JASON, AUSTIN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed. Neither of them even bothered to even look up at me. I saw Matt and Jack, (Jack is Austin's friend) trying to help break it up. I ran up to them. "Help me stop them!" I pleaded. They both nodded. We went to the middle of the circle and nodded. Jack went up to Austin and tried to pull him off, Matt with Jason. "GUYS STOP IT!" i screamed while trying to push them apart and get in the middle knowing they wouldn't punch me. "Stop it!" I yelled again. "You're such a pussy Matthews!" Jason yelled while Matt held him back. "At least i get some unlike you McCann!" Austin yelled back while trying to break free from Jack's grip. "I'll believe it when I see it!" Jason said while struggling to break free as well. "GUYS STOP!" I screamed. They finally acknowledged I was there. "What!?" Jason growled. "Stay out of it!" Austin hissed. "I will not you dumb bitches." I yelled assertively. They both snapped their heads at me. "Now, why the hell are you two idiots fighting?!" I yelled. "Cause Matthews face is a punching bag!" Jason yelled angrily. "It's cause McCann's ass is too easy to kick." Austin retorted. They both glared at each other trying to break out and kill one another. I groaned. I walked over to Austin and nodded to Jack to pull him back away from Jason. "Austin look-" He grabbed my chin and kissed me as hard as he could. I was shocked and stood there then pushed him off. "AUSTIN WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled. He smirked at me. "THATS FUCKING IT!" Jason screamed. Jordan yanked my arm and pulled me to the side. good thing he did, Jason came charging at Austin and knocked him to the ground. They started punching he shit out of each other again.

"It's what you get.." I whispered while dabbing ice on Jason's eye. "I was winning." He said pridefully while wincing. I sighed and shook my head while putting the ice down. "You were in no condition to be fighting like that.." I mumbled.  I sighed and put my hand on his cheek inspecting him. "You're lucky you didn't break your nose." I warned. He shrugged and sat back. He had a bloody nose, a black eye, swollen hands, and bruised cheeks. "Jason.." i sighed. I can't believe they did this. He laid back on the nurses bed and rested. "I'll be back.." I whispered then went out of the room. I went into Austin's to check on him. I felt responsible for everything that happened, to both of them. "You awake?" I whispered while shutting the curtain. He groaned and looked up. "Yeah I'm okay.." He mumbled. I walked over and dabbed his eye with a wet towel, and wiping the blood away from his nose. I took care of his busted lip. "Are you okay?" i whispered while he gripped my wrist as I put pressure on his eye. He sighed and nodded. He chuckled to himself, "I was winning.." He mumbled. I chuckled. Him and Jason were so prideful. "I'm sorry Austin.. I should have said something or told you sooner.." I mumbled. "No, it's fine Emma, you had a right not to tell me, I can't even begin to understand how hard of a situation you must have been in." He said sweetly. I smiled and sighed, "You don't even  know.." I whispered while icing his eye. "Look.. I'm sorry for fighting Jason.. and I'm sorry for kissing you like that.. I was just trying to get even.. I'm sorry.." he whispered while maneuvering his hand to hold mine. I sighed placing the ice pack down and nodded. "It's alright Austin, if anyone should be apologizing it's me. I really am sorry.." I said while squeezing his hand. He sighed and shook his head. "Don't be.." He whispered while squeezing my hand. I smiled and hugged him. He winced but hugged back. "Look.. call me if you need me. I hope you're okay."I whispered while running my hand down his cheek. He sheepishly smiled and nodded. "I'll be okay Em." He kissed my cheek then stood up. "McCann is one lucky guy to have you." He whispered, then walked out. I sighed and slumped in the chair.

"Jason you're lip.." I whispered while walking back in. His lip was swollen and cut. He looked at me and shrugged. "It'll go away." He said flatly. I thought about the way Austin treated and talked to me, and the way Jason did. It's not that Jason was rude or mean to me, but the way Austin talked to me was like... like he cared. Don't get me wrong Jason had his moments, like in the hospital, but sometimes he just seemed bored or uninterested with me.. I sighed and sat on the edge of the bed holding his hand. "Jason.. I'm sorry.." He furrowed his eyebrows and sat up swinging his legs over the edge and pulling me to him. "Why are you sorry baby?" He asked while wrapping his arms around me and resting his chin in my shoulder. I shrugged and sighed. "I dunno.. I just am." I sighed. "Well don't be baby.. It was fun." He chuckled. I sighed and laughed a little to myself. "You coming over Jason?" I whispered. He looked at me with a smile and nodded. We stood up and left the nurses. We walked out holding hands and laughing, all the way to the parking lot.

"Oh wait hold on." I said while jumping out of the car for a second. I ran and got my skateboard from the closet and ran back into the car dumping it in the back seat. "Baaackk." I giggled as he kissed my cheek. "Missed you cutie." He joked. I smirked and slapped him. "Just drive crazy. I laughed out. He smiled and changed the gear then pulled out and drove. "Urghh we have homework." I groaned while leaning my head on my hand. "Babe, you're kidding me right? I'm coming over. No homework will be done." He said with a smirk and a laugh. I rolled my eyes and giggled. We got to my house and parked inside the gate. We ran inside up to my room and collapsed onto the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his body laughing and kissing my neck. (you know one of those typical laughing scenes from a movie?) I giggled and held his arms to my while hugging back. "Jason.. Homework.." I mumbled while kissing his hand. "Noo babe. Remember what happened to having fun?" He said while winking. I laughed and rolled over on top of him. I laid with my hands on his chest and my hair hanging next to his cheek leaning down, our faces inches apart. "I-I love you.." I blurted out. He slightly smiled and kissed me. "I-I lo-" he was cut off. "Emma?! You in there?" I heard a stressed voice call out. My head shot up and looked out the window. "Shit." I whispered under my breath. "Who now.." Jason mumbled sounding annoyed. "Uhmm no one!" I giggled covering his eyes. "Uhmm I have a surprise!" I said nervously. "Knock it off Em." He said half annoyed trying to push my hand off. "Shh noo hold on!" I said while pushing a pillow on his face. "EMMA!" He shouted angrily while throwing the pillow on the ground. I jumped off shakily standing there looking at Jason. "Emma what is going on!?" He yelled. I was shaking as my eyes darted around the room. "Emma come on you there?" The voice yelled outside of my window again. "Alright really who is that?!" Jason yelled while starting to the window. "N-No!" I yelled while grabbing his wrist and kissing him. I felt him sort of stand there for a second then kiss back. I opened my eyes and say Lucas standing on my roof. I gave him a worried roof and motioned for him to go away. I motioned telling him that I'd call later. he nodded and hopped off. "Look I'm sorry... i was just afraid you wouldn't say I love you too." I lied. He chuckled and nodded. He rested his hand on my cheek, "I love you too Emma.." He whispered nad kised me again. Did he just...?

THANKS FOR READING<3

No comments:

Post a Comment