Thursday, February 9, 2012

Part 10 -Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

Part 9 -Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

"Well..." I started. He nodded and bit his lip. I drew my breath and sighed. It was now or never. "Look Jason.." "YO MCCANN! BUDDY! HOW ARE YOU?!?" I heard a too familiar voice yell while bursting through the door. "Ayee Andrews, wassup?!" He yelled back in response while sitting up and smiling. I blinked in dismay as my head turned towards the door. "Lucas, meet my girlfriend, Emma. Emma this is Lucas-" I cut him off. "Andrews." I whispered finishing his sentence. "How'd you know?" He asked raising an eye brow. "Just a guess, hi I'm Emma." I mumbled as I shook his outstretched hand. "Nice to meet you." He said as a smirk flashed over his face for a second. I drew back my hand and stood up walking to the window as they did a bro shake and caught up. I sighed as I rested on the window sill staring at the stars. Who would've thought they'd be friends. "Yo Imma go grab something to eat, want anything?" Lucas asked Jason after a few minutes. "Nah man, I'm good thanks though, but take Emma with you. I know you haven't eaten in days!" He directed the last part at me. "Jas I'm not hungry.." I lied not wanting to go with Lucas. "Go, please, for me?" He said trying to reason. I sighed and nodded. Lucas smiled at me and opened the door. I walked out and heard Lucas say, "Be back in a few man." Then shut the door. I turned down an empty hallway hoping he didn't see me. I was walking when I felt fingers roughly curl around my already bruised wrists and yank me to the ground. I groaned and looked up at the blurry figure. "Wow McCann is your little boyfriend, eh Anderson?" Lucas asked with an attitude. "Lucas stop.." I whispered while getting up and brushing myself off. "Why?" He asked while pushing me backwards into the wall. I groaned in pain and shut my eyes. I felt his hands grab my wrists and push me against the wall. "Scared?" He whispered. I shook my head. "Lucas I'm done, just like I was two years ago.. please can't we just be done?" I pleaded. He rested his forehead on mine loosening his grip. "I-I can't baby.." He whispered. I gently took his wrists and held them in my hands keeping my eyes shut. "You don't think I missed you? Us? What happened Lucas? Don't you remember why it ended?!" I cried. He nodded and placed his hand on my cheek, oh his touch... "Now's not the the time Lucas... meet me at the lake at 6 tomorrow, alright?" I said calmly. He nodded and pulled away. I opened my eyes and sighed. I held out my arms and he hugged me. I hugged him back and buried my head in his chest. "I missed you.." I mumbled into his chest. "i missed you too." He mumbled into my head. He put his arm around me and we walked to the vending machines. He kissed my head and I smiled. "I think you got shorter." He joked while chuckling. I lifted my leg and kicked him in the butt from the side. "jerk." I joked back. We bought a ton of junk food and soda and returned to the room.

"Well, I'm gonna head out guys, don't have too much fun." He joked. I smiled and Jason laughed to himself. "Get better man, I'll see you soon for sure?" He said while they fist bumped. "Nice meeting you." He said to me with a wink only i could see. I smiled and nodded, "Night." i said shyly. "Goodnight guys." He said then shut the door. "Mmmm I'm tired." I mumbled while stretching out under the covers and burying my arms under the pillows. I faced the opposite way of Jason but snuggled up next to him. "Then sleep babe." He said with a chuckle. "Mmm.. yeah.." I mumbled. I felt him kiss my head then run his fingers through my hair and down my back until I slowly drifted off to sleep with the flashing lights of the tv and hum of the electronics...

*JASON'S POV*
"Then sleep babe." I chuckled watching her adjust herself. "Mmm yeaahh.." She mumbled before falling asleep. I smiled as I ran my hand through her hair and down her back. I've never and I repeat, NEVER felt this way about a girl.. The way we fought, her attitude, crazy, but it made me like her more! She was unique in her own special way and I loved that. I sighed and sunk back into my pillow bored, I've slept almost all week. I turned off the flashing tv which only gave me a headache and sighed. I looked out the window at the stars.. I felt tears build up in my eyes. I demanded they go away and looked back into the dark empty room. I wanted to go home, but then again once I left I had no one.. I don't even know how I was supposed to pay for this.. I sighed and looked at Emma remembering she was there. It was so sweet of her always coming to see me. I moved her hair away and saw the bruises on her back.. She had more on her wrists and her upper arm.. Something or someone was hurting her and it hurt me knowing she wouldn't tell me. I don't like to pry myself into people's business so I never bothered pushing her to tell me, but she's been lying.. I just.. I loved being with her but it feels like there is so much I didn't know about her.. Maybe I was just being paranoid but.. I dunno. I sighed yet again and laid down wrapping my arms around her and kissing her goodnight. I wish I stayed awake.. "Jason?" I heard someone call out. "Emma? Emma is that you?" I answered. "Jaaassooon." She sang back. I ran around the corner and found her on the ground bruised and definitely beaten. "Emma what the hell happened to you?!" I yelled in dismay. "Jason he hit me again..." She whispered weakly as I pulled her onto my lap. "Emma baby who?!" I yelled getting worried. She was hurt, badly. "J-Jason.. He hit me.." She whispered again. "Baby I heard you, WHO HIT YOU!?" I yelled angry and worried. "Y-You." She whispered then disappeared. "EMMA?!" I shouted and looked around. 

"JASON WAKE UP!!!" I shot up and looked around. I rubbed my face and I was sweating. "Oh.. Uh what?" I asked out of it. I lay back leaning on my pillows. "Jas.. you okay?" She asked while laying her head on my chest with her ear to my heart. "Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine just a.. weird dream that's all." I said trying to play it off. She nodded and sighed. I felt her wiggle around then adjust herself perfectly next to me and sleep again. I sat up and just stared into the darkness. What the hell did that dream mean?! "Who's hurting you?" "Y-You." WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!? I'm not hitting her! I may be hurt and weird sometimes but I'm not delirious enough to hit her and not remember. I sat up for hours thinking about it cause it really bothered me.. Now wait.. Dreams don't always mean something. I could just be having a weird dream. It means nothing.. 

"JAS!! THEIR LETTING YOU OUT TONIGHT!!" She squealed as she came running through the door and throwing herself on me. I chuckled and hugged her. "That's great.." I mumbled a little worried. "Wait.. what's wrong Jas?" She asked while half sitting on the bed. "Nothing... It's just... Em I don's know how I'm supposed to pay for this.." I blurted out while looking down. She sat in silence for a little then I felt her get up and leave. WTF? I was tempted to call her a bitch but maybe there was a method to her madness.. There better fucking be. I sat up and sighed. The door opened and she came waltzing back in with a shy smile on her face. "Where the hell did you go?" I asked. "Jason.." She started while coming closer. I threw my legs over the edge of the bed for the first time in forever and sat up straight by myself. She rested her forehead on mine and held my hands. "Jason live with me.." She blurted out in a whisper. I opened my eyes and looked at her. "Are you crazy?" I asked shocked. "Jason.. I paid for your hospital stay, your insurance wasn't enough.. I don't like the fact thinking you're out there living alone.." She said. "Wait.. you paid FOR ME?" I asked even more shocked. She nodded. This girl...

*EMMA'S POV*
"Wait.. you paid FOR ME?" He asked shocked. I nodded a little afraid. "That is.. wow I can't believe you would actually do that for me.." He said as a smile grew on his face. I looked up and smiled at him. "I can't let you do this.." He said. "Jason don't start with me, Both my parents have more money then they know what to do with and they waste it on shit like flying to different countries for vacation, we'll be fine." I whispered. He sighed and shook his head. "I can't pay you back.." He whispered. "You don't have to Jason.. Please just let me do this." I said. He sighed and nodded. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back and pulled me down on top of him as we laughed and smiled. Hours went by as doctors did more and more tests on him. Finally it was 7:30 and he was allowed to leave. He changed into this, http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43549775 He put his arm around me and finally we left. As soon as we got outside he picked me up from the back and spun me around. I screamed and laughed as he lifted me in the air. I kissed his nose then his soft pink lips. "Oh no.." I whispered. "What is it baby?" He mumbled while kissing my neck. "Jason, I'm gonna drive you home then you can get ready and we're gonna go out for dinner, alright?" I said with a smile. He smiled and nodded. I made sure he was okay with going on a motorcycle again, he said yes so we got on mine and drove off. I dropped him off and told him I'd be back in an hour. He smiled and kissed my cheek then walked inside. I sighed and drove as fast as I could home. I parked in my drive way and jumped off.

"Hello?" He answered. "Look Lucas don't hang up, I'm so so so sorry! I completely forgot about it. I was at the hospital,-" "With Jason. I get it." He said clearly angry. "Look Lucas I'm sorry they let him leave today so I had to be there. He scoffed a little. "Yeah okay." He answered. "No Lucas I'm sorry! Look I'm on my way right now, please don't be mad." I said, ducking under a tree and running. "Mad? How could I be mad? You're only 2 and a half fucking hours late." He said sarcasticly and coldly. "I'm sorry." I whispered coming to the clearing and seeing him sitting on the dock. I hung up and walked to the dock. "Look Lucas I'm sorry." I whispered. He stared off to the distance and slightly nodded. "Emma.." I sat down next to him and looked at him. "Your knuckles.." I whispered while gently running my fingers over them. "You've been punching glass again... Lucas why!?" I pleaded. He looked at me with that, "You should know.." Look. I felt horrible..

No comments:

Post a Comment