Saturday, February 4, 2012

Part 6 - Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

PART 6!(: Jason McCann Love Story ~Unknown Love~

I walked out of the hospital and sighed. It was 4 in the morning, who's gonna be awake to pick me up? Tyler, my driver, was out sick anyway. I sighed and started walking. I shivered but just shook it off. I was halfway there taking a short cut through an alley when a car seemed to slow down by me. I got a little worried and started walking faster. Soon the window rolled down. "Yo Anderson!" I heard. I looked inside the car and it had to have been my worst nightmare. I froze and felt my body tense up with fear and memories. They pulled over on the side of the road as I backed up. Soon enough, Lucas, the worst part of my life, stepped out of the car and came walking towards me. "What you ain't happy to see me baby?" He asked sarcasticly with a smirk. "What the hell are you doing here?" I whispered. "What am I doing here? Partying bitch what do you think?" He said while laughing. Him and his "crew" were all laughing. They all also smelled like beer. "I thought you left. You moved to Georgia." I said hearing my voice tremble and trying to not sound so scared. He scoffed at me. "Where have you been at little miss everything. I've been back for weeks. And lookie here, I just found YOU." He said while leaning in and pinning me against the wall causing me to drop my bag. "I told you to leave me alone." I shot back through gritted teeth. "I tired princess, but something just brought me back to you." He said with a smirk while twirling my hair with his fingers. I swallowed hard and tried to hide my fear. He ran his hand down my cheek and rested his forehead on mine. "Remember how we went swimming in our lake, or how we would just sit on your roof, talking about our future." He whispered while closing his eyes. I closed my eyes hard and nodded. "What ever happened to that us?" He questioned. I swallowed remembering all the great times we had. "You changed. You turned into an asshole." I snapped back angrily remembering all the memories. He grew angry and slapped me then shoved me against the wall and turned around walking away a bit. I yelped and grew a little scared. I remembered everything.. I slowly started to walk up to him when he spun around and kissed me. I tried to push him off me but he kept his grip. Finally we broke it and my lips tingled remembering his kisses. I snapped out of the trance and grew furious. "WHAT THE HELL!" He laughed and shrugged. "What you missed my kisses and you know it. You probably haven't been kissed since I left you nun." He shot at me. I cringed I hated when Jason called me that and I hated when he called me that. WAIT. Jason. "Why the hell did you just kiss me?!" I screamed at him. "Doing you a favor babe." He said while laughing and high fiving all his friends. "I have a damn boyfriend." I said through cringed teeth. "Well tell him I said hey bitch." He whispered back while grabbing my arm tightly. I flinched and tried to shake him off but he was stronger. "Now look princess. You don't tell your little boyfriend about this and we'll be fine." He scoffed. "And if I say no?" I questioned. "Then worse will happen. Got it?" He said while tightening his grip until I was sure there was a bruise there too. "Lucas stop it hurts!" I screamed. He smiled evily and threw my arm down. "Same little Anderson. Pathetic and weak. Let's go boys." He said while walking away leaving me in pain and tears. They got in their car and drove off. I felt the tears fall as I walked back and picked up my bag. Yep the perfect life I have.. I finally made it home and dug through my bag for the key cause Keith was asleep. I got inside and quietly shut the huge doors. I crept upstairs and collapsed into my bed. I started sobbing. I was sobbing cause of Lucas, cause I cheated on Jason not even a day into our relationship, the fact I know I still have feelings for Austin.. My life was slowly falling apart right when I thought it was coming together..

I stepped out of the shower and felt the wind blow in from my window. I went to my closet and changed into http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=40532222 I grabbed my make up and covered up the bruise on my right cheek and I made sure my sleeves covered my bruised arm. I sighed and sat down on my bed fiddling with my phone in my fingers. I looked at the time, 10: 30 A.M. (you slept after you cried) I sighed and stood up going downstairs. "Morning Sweetie, I've missed you!" Keith said while wrapping his arms around me and hugging me. "Haha missed you too big guy." I said while hugging him back. "Everything alright with your friend?" He asked while sitting back down. I sighed. "Yeah he's okay I guess, just really banged up." He sighed. "I'm sorry sweetheart." I gave him that "it's okay" look. He smiled and read the newspaper. I ate some cereal then told Keith I was going back to see Jason. He said okay but to be sure to check in every now and then. I said okay the nran out to the garage. I grabbed my keys and my helmet and hopped on my motorcycle/moped thingy (lol like a girls motorcycle) and drove off to the hospital. On the way I passes the spot where I ran into Lucas.. I shivered at the thought and kept driving. I finally got to the hospital and parked. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and went to Jason's room. "Knock knock knock." I said with a smile. Jason turned over and opened his eyes slightly. He smiled and weakly motioned for me to go over. He seemed weaker than before.. "Hi sweetie." I said while placing my bag on the chair and kissing his cheek. He smiled and kissed mine weakly. "Hi baby." He said while grabbing my hand. I smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed. He slightly sat up and pulled me closer. We both sat in bed with out backs against the pillow, sitting up, holding hands. "See don't you feel better now that you're all cleaned up? Now say thank you Jason." He joked. I laughed and playfully hit his arm. He smiled and grabbed my upper arm pulling me closer. I winced because that's where my bruise was. He looked at me funny. "Something wrong?" He asked. I shook my head. "Just sore yanno." He nodded. I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. Something that scared me the most was to loose Jason.. Let's be real. He's a player and he's been with a lot of girls.. What if this was all an act? Or what if i don't even compare to the other girls? I was just sort of worried I guess.. I felt my eyes slowly shut as I drifted off to sleep. I wish I hadn't.. that night the worst nightmare I could have ever had, I had. The worst part? It was all my memories.. "LUCAS STOP PLEASE!" i screamed as he lifted his hand and slapped me. I screamed in pain as I fell to the floor. "You stupid good for nothing slut!" He yelled in my face while kicking my stomach. I cried harder and doubled over. Lucas came home drunk from a party again. He's changed so much in the past 2 months. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up. I screamed and he slapped me. "SHUT THE HELL UP!" I felt more tears pour out of my eyes as he pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I wanted everything in my body to push him off but when he kissed me it was like I was in a whole other world. I knew this was wrong though I couldn't let him treat me like this and then kiss him. This was the 5th time I had to go through this and enough was enough. I shoved him off me and screamed at him. "STOP IT LUCAS! ENOUGH! IM DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT YOU HAVE TO PUT ME THROUGH EVERY TIME YOU WANT TO GET WASTED! WE'RE OVER!" That's how it all ended, but my imagination got carried away and the dream made it more intense. He didn't stop at my no. "You've had enough? We're over? I'm sorry I don't recall the last time we confirmed you called the shots, YOU DISGUSTING WHORE!" He screamed while shoving me backwards causing me to collapse to the ground hitting my head on the wall.

I woke up screaming, soaked in tears, and kicking. "Shhh baby stop please!" I heard Jason plead. I stopped moving and shot up looking around. I stayed sitting up with my head buried in my hands and sobbing. Jason slowly sat up with me and guided my head to his shoulder. "Shhh baby it's okay, it was only a dream, I'm right here." He said trying to comfort me. The worst part is it wasn't only a dream.. I went through that hell and now all the memories were left to haunt me. I lifted my head and looked at Jason causing me to cry harder. I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder. He stroked my back and played with my hair causing me to calm down. "Look baby everything is okay, I'm right here, and no one will hurt you even over my dead body." He said calmly. I stopped sobbing but the memories.. I wiped the tears away and sat up. I looked at Jason ready to thank him when he looked at me serious and concerned. "Wh-what?" I questioned nervously. "Emma.. Who hit you?" he questioned. I felt my body tense up and my face turned to stone. Jason brushed his thumb over the bruise and looked at me a bit worried but more angry. "Who?" He questioned. I couldn't help it, I just started crying again. Jason grabbed me into his arms and comforted me. I was so scared..

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING(: PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINL<3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment