Saturday, February 4, 2012

Part 1- Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

Okay so this is my first Jason McCann Love story on twitlonger. My ones on fun140 had over 3k views!(: So here goes nothing..

I woke up to the sound of raindrops hitting my window. I looked at my clock, it was 5:30 A.M. I haven't gotten up this early since the beginning of the year. I groaned and rolled over even though I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. I finally gave up and climbed out and shuffled to the shower. The wood floor was icy cold even though I live in L.A. I walked into my washroom and locked it. I undressed and hopped into the shower, that woke me up. I let the warm water run down my body as I washed my long brown hair. My hair ran all the way to a little below my boobs. I finished up and grabbed a towel. I stepped outside into my walk in closet and picked out this outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/winter/set?id=4126858 since it was raining, and winter, I figured it was cold out. I quickly changed as the cold shivers ran through my spine. I finished and by then my hair was already dry. I left it naturally curly. I looked in the mirror and sighed while blowing my bangs out of my face. My big brown eyes were hiding behind my big nerdy glasses, even though everyone said they were cute I resented them a bit. I walked down the spiral staircase into the kitchen. I found a note, from my mum. "Dear Emma, I had a last minute business trip. I was gonna say to stay at your dads but he's out for the week. Keith will still be there so behave yourself. I love you. xoxo Mum." I sighed and crumpled up the note and threw it away. Even though Keith, our security guard, was still here I still felt lonely. Ugh, ever since we moved her from England all my mum has done is work and go on business trips. I grabbed my i phone and an orange as i hopped on the counter. I peeled the orange and took my time eating it while texting my friend Faith. I finished up eating and checked the clock, 6:30. I felt like walking today so might as well start. I hopped off the counter and threw my back pack over my shoulder, put my phone in my back pocket, and headed out the door.

"Have a good day at school sweetie!" Keith called from the security gate. I smiled and thanked him while running down the large marble steps in the front. I headed down the driveway and out the gate. I was walking and it had stopped raining, I pulled the sleeves of my sweatshirt a little over my hands so it kept them warm. I sighed and watched my breath float in the air for a few seconds then disappear. As I walked I thought about, well everything. About how the snowball dance was coming up and I really wanted to ask someone cause I didn't want to go alone, how I haven't seen my dad in a year cause my mom wanted me, and how my mom isn't even home to be with me. Everyone at school always thought I had the like perfect life, but I didn't. My parents are splie, I never see either of them, my baby sister died a year ago, and the one guy I ever trusted and loved broke my heart TWO years ago, and I've never trusted anyone since. I was lost in my thoughts and walked with the school now in sight even through the fog, as the bad ass, Jason McCann of our school drove by on his motorcycle. I watched him drive off just thinking. He was so rude and somehow was popular as well. I guess it's cause he looked a lot like that famous kid Justin Bieber? He was adorable. But Jason was something else.. He kept to himself except for his guy buds. I haven't talked to him since 9th grade, it's now Junior year.
I finally got to school and went to my locker, 36, 6,18- I did my combination knowing it too well. I was half asleep and grabbing random books out of my locker. "HI!?" Someone shouted startling me causing me to drop my A.P. chemistry book. "Damn it." I muttered while picking it up. "Oh I'm so sorry Em!" It was Faith. I turned around and put on a fake smile and said, "It's fine!" while hugging her. "Haha thanks!" She squeaked while giggling and fluttering her eye lashes. I don't even know how we were friends. She was always so happy and loving and I was just some angry grey cloud all the time. (haha) I shut my locker and walked to A.P. Chemistry with her but then she had to go to her class. Let's be honest, i had no idea what she was saying the entire time. I sighed and walked in feeling butterflies in my stomach seeing him already sitting down. In this class I sat next to the hottest and most popular guy in our grade, Austin Matthews. He was the star of the football and basketball. Surprisingly, Jason was actually the star of Lacrosse and Hockey team. But that's besides the point. I bit my lip and shyly sat down. "Hey Em." he said with a smile. "Hi Austin." I shyly said while putting my books down. He was turned around talking to his friends as i let out another sigh. I was just overjoyed that finals were over and it was the end of first semester. Our teacher, Mr. Brown walked in and told us to quiet down. We all sat down as he started talking but i just zoned out staring out the window. That is until I felt someone poke my arm.
"Psst Em, can I borrow a pencil?" I snapped out of it and looked over to Austin who had asked. I nodded and handed him one. He asked for one everyday. He smiled and thanked me. I just smiled and nodded. "So to start with we will switch seats." My heart sank as soon as I heard that. "Wait what?" i blurted out without knowing. Everyone laughed because I always did something like that. Mr. Brown chuckled and said, "We are switching seats Miss Anderson." I just nodded while sighing. This was what i looked forward to going to school, sitting next to Austin. Now that's ruined. I sighed and stood up as he pointed to my seat. It was the forth row in the back and next to, "Mr.McCann, you will sit next to Miss Anderson." Mr. Brown announced. You're kidding me. he was rude and obnoxious. He walked over and dropped his books on the table and gave me a sarcastic smile. I rolled my eyes and gave him that, "Don't even." look. "Well look who we have here. Miss I don't do anything that's considered bad, Anderson." he mocked. "Oh shut the hell up Jason." I snapped. "Oh so it speaks." he mumbled sarcasticly. Excuse me? i was going to retort when Mr. Brown started talking again. I gritted my teeth and sat in silence.

Throughout the whole class i felt Jason throwing glances at me. I just tried to ignore it. "So you can begin your lab now." Mr. Brown instructed. Of course the day Jason becomes my partner we do a damn lab. Everyone began as me and Jason sat there glaring at each other with our arms crossed, neither of us would back down that's for sure. "Mr. McCann, Miss Anderson I said begin." Mr. Brown warned. I groaned and Jason grunted as we finally got up and began.

"YOU'RE the one who messed it up!" Jason yelled while pointing a finger at me. "ME!? I messed this up?! YOU'RE the one who put in the wrong chemical!" i shouted back as Mr.Brown tried to clean up the explosion. "ENOUGH!" He shouted as he threw away the last of the glass. "I don't care who's fault it is, you will BOTH make it up after school tomorrow. Am i understood?" he said sternly. We both muttered some kind of yes and he nodded and walked back to his desk. I felt Jason kick me in the back of my leg when he walked behind me mumbling, "it was you're fault you nun." I cringed and clenched my fists, two seconds away from punching him but i calmed down knowing I'd get detention then not be allowed to go to the snowball dance. It wasn't even halfway through the day and I was already annoyed as hell. And the greatest part was I had 3 more classes with Jason. Yippie.

Hope you liked it! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!(:

1 comment:

  1. this is really good!!!!!!! keep it going can't wait to read part 2

    ReplyDelete