Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Part 9 - Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

Part 9-Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

"Keith I'm staying at a friends!" I hollered as I got up. Oh wait, Keith was out for the night. I pulled off my heels and held them in my hands. I opened the door and ran out. I was running towards the hospital with tears streaming down my cheeks. I must have looked crazy.  I finally got to the hospital and muttered a quick hello to the front desk. I swiftly made my way down the hall to Jason's room and stopped at the door. I placed my hand on the door and sighed wiping the tears away and leaning my forehead on the door. "Emma?" I heard faintly from inside the room. I swallowed and went inside. He was sitting up eating a little while watching tv. "Hey Babe." I said while tossing my shoes on the floor and kissing his cheek. "Em what are you doing here, why aren't you with Austin or at an after party?" he questioned while raising an eyebrow. Truth be told, I told Austin before we went home I had a busy day the next day and couldn't party.. I was scared.. "Oh come on Jas, I wanted to see you.." I lied while sitting down on the edge of the bed. He gave me that, "bullshit" look. I rolled my eyes and placed my hand on his. "You look really pretty, but you've been crying, why?" He asked while maneuvering his hand to be holding mine. "Would you believe me if I said I missed you?" I said while looking at the ground. "No..." He mumbled. "Jas." I said while looking up and squeezing his hand. He smiled and shrugged, "Fine don't tell me, I'll take that answer." He chuckled. I smiled as he pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around me and kissed the side of my head. "How was your day?" I asked while hugging his forearms and leaning a bit on him. "Boring, but it suddenly got better." He said with a little smirk. I blushed and kissed his hand. "I see you've had more encounters with poles.." He said sarcasticly while running his fingers over my bruised wrists." I shyly laughed but got a little worried. "Look Em, it's sweet of you to, "Miss Me," he said using his finger as air quotes, "But go have fun. Honestly this is gonna be so boring staying here with me. Go party, drink, live it up, do it for me, please st mary?" He asked with a wink. I laughed to myself and sighed. "I dunno Jas.." I mumbled while looking at the ground. "Go." He said while lifting my chin up with his two fingers. I sighed and nodded. "Alright.. but I'm coming back and sleeping here tonight, I don't wanna be home alone." I said while shivering. "Bring Austin home." He said jokingly. I laughed and pushed him playfully. If only you knew Jason.. I thought feeling guilty.

"Hey I'm here." Austin's text read. "Night Jas, I'll come back later." I said while leaning down and kissing his cheek. He gently grabbed my chin and kissed my lips. I let the kiss linger on as I smiled. "Goodnight baby." He said with a smile. I smiled and ran out. I walked outside and spotted Austin's car. I smiled and climbed in. "Hey babe." He said while kissing me cheek. I closed my eyes and swallowed. "Heey!" I said. He started driving away. "Hey could we stop at my house, I need to change." I said shyly. He chuckled and nodded. "Totally, speaking of which, babe how'd you get here?" He said while slightly glancing at me. "Oh you know, my family friend dropped me off, just to check on him." I said while looking out the window. He nodded. We got to my house and I invited him in. We walked inside, "Nice house." He said. I laughed and thanked him. I took his hand and we went upstairs. He sat down on my bed as I went to my closet to change. I changed into this,  http://www.polyvore.com/concert/set?id=43111104 then came out to meet him. He was walking around looking at all my pictures and stuff. I giggled and grabbed his hand heading downstairs. Something i could never get past was why did Jason so desperately want me to always be with Austin? Like how could a guy be that trusting, and that sweet? Maybe he was getting over me and wanted me to find another guy? I don't know... |: We climbed back into Austin's car and drove off to Justin's house. Technically I call it Lucy and Justin's house cause she practically lives there but yanno. We pulled up and got out, there were so many people here, music was blasting, and wow Justin's house seemed to have gotten bigger. Austin took my hand and we walked in. "Yo wassup Austin, Aye shawty." Justin greeted us at the door with Lucy under his arm. "Hey girl!" Lucy said happily, I smiled and hugged her. "Hey I'm gonna go get a drink, okay?" I said to Austin. He nodded and let go walking off to a bunch of people greeting him. He was one of the most popular guys in our school. I went to the kitchen and  grabbed a coke I hid there last time I was at Justin's. Hahah idiot never found it. I was opening it and stared out the window to the backyard where people were swimming and just chilling, and more music out there too. (LOL ever see Seventeen again? it looks like when Zac's character threw a party) I started drinking it when I almost chocked. I saw Cassie, again, on a chair making out with some guy. If Cassie was here..... 

I put my drink down suddenly not thirsty anymore and went to find Austin. I had to push and squeeze past so many people until I got to him. I grabbed his hand and smiled at him. He smiled down on me and put his arm around me and kissed my head. Like Jason does... "Yo Anderson, Matthews, Ya'll together?!" Someone called out. Uh oh. I just blushed and looked down. "Awww they are!" Someone else called out. Austin chuckled to himself and hugged me tighter. I didn't know how to explain, "Oh no I'm dating Jason McCann but he told me to go with Austin and have fun but he doesn't know Austin likes me and I have no idea what to feel." Yeah simple. "KISS!" Someone else yelled out. My head shot up and I looked at Austin who blushed. They all started chanting, "KISS KISS KISS KISS!" Immature brats. Austin leaned down on me and gently held my chin up and kissed me. I felt his familiar lips meet mine and move in perfect sync. My arms slowly wrapped around his neck and his hands wrapped around my hips. We finally separated and I blushed while looking at everyone cheering while leaning on his chest with my hands and ear to his chest. "Are we?" Austin questioned. The one thing I did not want to hear from him for once... " I shrugged, "Give me a day Austin.. I have a few things to... figure out." I said shyly. He smiled and nodded. "Take your time. He whispered while resting his chin on my head and hugging me. I sighed and hugged him too. Thankfully I didn't see Lucas here at the party but I hated these feelings I kept having... Every time i had a bad feeling, something bad happened. It's happening again.. Ugh. 


"Pleasee! Faith!" I begged. "Fine but only cause your stupid." She said while laughing. "That didn't even make sense but thank youuu!" I said while hugging her. "Yeah yeah you love me when you need me." She said jokingly. I laughed and we walked out. I had already said goodbye to Austin, Justin, and Lucy. I had to beg Faith to take me to the hospital. She was the only person who knew about me and Jason, and she didn't approve. I personally didn't care, but whatever. She gave me a ride to the hospital and told me to behave. Oh Faith. I walked inside and into Jason's room. I knew this hospital like the back of my hand. I peaked in at first to see if Jason was still awake. He was laying down with his arm behind his head watching That 70's Show. " Emma, back so soon?" He asked amused and not taking his eyes off the tv. I sighed and walked over to the window and leaned on the sill looking at the stars. "Yeah well the party got boring..." I mumbled. "Something wrong?" He asked while muting the tv and sitting up and looking at me. I sighed and looked down. "Jas there's something you need to know.." I started while walking over to his bed. "Uh oh.." He said again. "Jason.. Austin likes me.. And he kissed me.. t-twice.. The first time was right after the dance and the second was at the party when everyone was chanting tell us to." I said scared and nervous. "Oh." He said while kind of playing with his thumbs. "Jason I'm so sorry.. I never meant for this to happen. It just did. I felt horrible after and that's why I came running here crying before.." I said weakly feeling a lump in my throat. "You only kissed right?" He asked. "Yes." i said. "Well then just forget it, it's nothing Emma." He said while sitting back and looking at the ceiling. "Jas..." I whispered. "Really it's fine Emma." He said again. " Jason do you not want to be my boyfriend anymore or something?" i finally blurted out.  He sat up and looked at me. "What the hell? Of course not! I love being with you!" He said sounding a little irritated that I asked. "Well I mean you keep telling me to go off with Austin and you don't even care that we kissed?! i felt horrible, how can you be so forgiving, not caring, trustworthy, UGH I don't even know!" i said getting angry myself. "Sorry I have trust?" He retorted emotionless. I shook my head and sat down in the chair. "You trust me right?" I whispered. He nodded. "of course.." He said. "Well then I trust you, and there's something you need to know. It's bigger than what I just told you.." He looked concerned and a little nervous. "Well..." I started. Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment