Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Part 14 -Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

Part 14 -Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~


I kissed him back and smiled. We finally drew apart as my hands pressed against his chest and he pulled me closer. "Did you just say..." I whispered. He shushed me by putting his finger to my lips and nodded. "Please don't break my heart." I mumbled into his chest as I hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed my head. I could have sworn he said, "I won't." But maybe I was just imagining things. We sat back down on the bed. We flipped on the tv and grabbed some snacks out of the mini fridge and just hung out and relaxed for the day. He leaned against the back of my bed and I leaned against his chest. I smiled up at him and he smiled back down on me. "Jas.." I said while holding his hand and playing with his fingers. "Yeah babe?" He asked not taking his eyes off the tv. I sighed. I didn't know what to say. The whole night I spent thinking about how Austin treated me like a princess.. How he was so sweet when he talked to me, and patient with me. Jason wasn't a horrible person, far from it! I loved him, but he was opposite of Austin.. He was short tempered, and sometimes I just felt like he was completely bored with me.. But he said I love you to me tonight.. I don't know... I was scared to loose him though.. i was lost in thought and just thinking when he tapped my arm. I lifted my head to look up at him as he yawned. "Babe, it's already 10 P.M." He mumbled while fighting to keep his eyes open. "Go to sleep sweetie." I whispered while laying down on his chest. He ran his hand down my cheek and kissed my head. "Goodnight baby." he mumbled into my head and laid back. I giggled and got up and changed into this http://www.polyvore.com/danceeee/set?id=43730174 then crawled back into bed. I turned off the tv and snuggled up next to Jason. I felt him move around then place his arm around me. I smiled to myself and snuggled close. "Night Jas.." I whispered then fell asleep.


*JASON'S POV*
I yawned and felt my eyes shut. I was beat man. But come on.. I had to stay awake for the plan.. I felt my eyes shut as I drifted off to sleep.. I woke up about 2 hours later I guess and the tv was off and Em was asleep in my arms. I got up and found her clock on the side table. I disabled the alarm clock and smiled to myself. I had a big day planned for us tomorrow. I laid back down and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer. "Mmm L-Lu.." She mumbled and trailed off. What is "Lu-Lu"? I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to sleep it off. "No! no stop!" She mumbled while twisting around and kicking. I sat up and looked at her. "Uhh Em stop." I mumbled while holding her down. "NO LUCAS STOP!" She screamed while kicking and screaming. "LUCAS"?! What the hell is going on! "Emma, baby wake up. Emma!" I yelled while shaking her. She kept screaming and crying, "Emma stop!" I yelled worried. She finally stopped moving but lay limp in my arms. "Emma... Emma baby wake up." I whispered while moving her hair out of her face. "I'm sorry Jason.." She mumbled then rolled over. I hugged her tight and held her up with me all night long. She was fast asleep and there was no sign of her waking up any time soon. I gave up and laid us both down and kissed her. "Please tell me the truth.." I whispered then fell asleep exhausted.


*EMMA'S POV*
I woke up the next morning with pillows on the floor and the blankets a mess. I remember having a horrible dream.. Oh man.. Jason lay beside me fast asleep, he looked exhausted. I sighed as I ran my hand down my face and rubbed my eyes. I stretched and looked at the clock. I think my eyes popped out of my head... "WHAT?!" I screamed. "WHAT, WHAT, WHAT IS IT! EMMA?!" Jason yelled as he shot up. "Jason it's 11:30!! We're 4 hours late for school!!" I yelled. "Oh. Eh we'll try again tomorrow." He shrugged and fell back down covering his head with the blanket. I smacked him and shook him. "JASON THIS ISN'T FUNNY!! Why didn't my alarm go off?!" I questioned while starting to investigate my clock. "Oh woah uh you know faulty clocks. Happens. Look it'll be fine, it's one day." Jason reasoned while taking my clock out of my hands. I groaned and buried my head in my hands. "Jas.." I whispered. "It's all gonna be okay. Go get ready and stuff, I'm taking you out." He said sweetly while kissing my cheek. I sighed and nodded. I got up and grabbed my phone going to the bathroom. "1 missed call from Lucas." I read. Oh shit. I quickly dialed his number and heard the annoying ring. "Have you always been off time since I left?" Lucas joked answering the phone. "I'm sorry! But hey WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN MY WINDOW YESTERDAY?!" I yelled in a whisper. He laughed, "Oh! That. Yeah I needed to talk to you yesterday, but meet me at the lake tonight, 7. Please don't be late." He pleaded. I sighed and bit my lip. "I won't." I promised. I knew he was smiling, "Okay, see you babe." He said then hung up. I sighed and got ready for my day. I showered and washed my face, then changed into this: http://www.polyvore.com/alkshskjga/set?id=40532397 I smiled as my hair dried naturally perfectly curly. I loved my hair. I finished putting my make up on and walked out in my room to find Jason changed into, Black skinnys, purple supras, a white tee with a leather jacket over it and a beanie. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "You look cute." He said. I blushed and hugged him. "Alright, you ready for the surprise?" He whispered in my ear with a hand behind his back. I bit my lip and nodded. He took out a blindfold and tied it around my eyes. "Jasss!" I groaned with a giggle. He laughed and kissed my cheek. He took my hand and took me downstairs and out the door. He walked me all the way to the pier, just talking and making sure I didn't hit anything. Finally we stopped and I could hear the sound of the waves. I smiled, I love the beach. He finally untied the blindfold and I smiled wide. He took my to my favorite pier, with games and a carnival was here! "Awww Jason thank you!!" I said while jumping on him. He chuckled and hugged me as well. "Anything baby, but.." He whispered. "Uh oh.." I mumbled while pulling away. "Look.. sit down." He muttered while taking my hand and leading me to a bench. "Emma.. last night.. Why did you scream, "Lucas No!" In your sleep?" He questioned looking deep into my eyes clearly searching for a answer. "Oh uh.." I whispered while playing with my fingers. Now what do i do.. I drew in a deep breath and sighed. "Look Jason it's complicated.." I whispered while playing with my fingers. "Please don't lie.." He whispered back. "Jason you just wouldn't understand.. it's a long, long, long, painful story.." I mumbled. "So there's a story to it?" He asked lifting his eyebrows. "Jason look there's a lot of shit from my past I wish I could tell you and make you understand but I can't! I just can't! I wish I could but I honestly just can't..." I said distraught. He looked at me in dismay then turned angry. "So you don't trust me?" He asked. "No Jason I do, I just.." I drifted off. "I get it." He said while angrily standing up. "No Jason you don't!" I yelled in tears while standing up as well. "Look Emma I'm tired of your bull shit! I'm tired of your lying, your running around, your secrets! I'm sick and tired of trying to be there for you but you just push me away!" He yelled getting mad. "Jason that's not true!" I said as tears filled my eyes. "It is Emma and you know it." He hissed. "Jason please you just don't understand!" I screamed. "Whatever. Call me when I will understand." He growled while turning to walk away. "No Jason don't!" I cried while grabbing his arm and pulling him back. He spun around and shot me a glare. He yanked his arm back and stocked off. "You're just going to leave me here Jason?!" I screamed as he walked away. "Jason!" I cried as he continued without looking back once. "Jason.." I cried in a whisper as he left me there standing alone and embarrassed.


"Please I just wanna go home.." I whispered through tears into the phone. "Okay baby I'm on my way.." He replied. "Thank you so much." I whispered then hung up. I walked along side the beach holding my shoes in one hand letting the water run over my feet. I sighed and dropped my shoes to the ground and wrapped my arms around myself shivering a bit. I sighed and looked out into the ocean. How did I manage to screw everything up? This was supposed to be a good day and now it's ruined. "Anderson?" A voice called from behind me. I turned around and laughed to myself a bit. "What are you doing here?" I asked with a smile. "What are YOU doing here?" He retorted. I cracked a smile and hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed my forehead. "You okay?" He asked as if sensing there was something. I sighed and shook my head. "No.. to be quite damn honest no I'm not okay." I replied with a sigh. "Wanna tell me what's wrong?" He said with a smile and his hand under my chin. I shrugged and looked into the distance. "Me and Jason got into a fight and he's mad at me now.." I whispered. Austin gave me a sympathetic look and wrapped his arms around me once again. "It'll be okay. I promise." He whispered. I smiled and just hugged him tight.


"Thank you so much for picking me up." I whispered while climbing into the car. "Of course Em, now what's wrong?" Lucas asked as he started driving. "Tell you when we get to the lake?" He smiled and half chuckled while nodding. We turned up the music and blasted it while "singing" along. We got to the lake and he opened the door for me. He helped me down and wrapped his arm around my waist and walked me down to he dock. I sighed as I looked at the water and the reflection. I saw Lucas lean over me and smile as we looked at our reflections in the water. "Okay so..?" Lucas said while leaning against the dock. I took a deep breath and nodded. I told him everything about the dream, the fight, what Jason said, what Austin said, everything. "You can't tell him Emma!" He said worriedly. I shook my head, "I know I can't.. That's the problem." I whispered. He sat up and took my hands into his and looked deep into my eyes. "Look Emma I'm sorry I put you into this position and I'm sorry I ever let it get that bad, but please.. You can't tell Jason. He'll hate me forever." He whispered. I nodded. "I know, I wouldn't.. I just don't know what to tell him now.." I cried while gripping his hands. "But forget about it, you still need to tell me why you were in my window yesterday!" I said while half laughing. He chuckled and pulled me to him. I was sitting in his lap with his arms around me. "Oh that, me and my girl were fighting, but we made up. I was just upset. Sorry if I bothered you and McCann." He said with a wink. I laughed and hit him. "Funny." I said sarcastically. He smiled wide and laughed. "I am funny." He joked. We spent the night talking and laughing, just like the old times.. which I missed so much. "HEY I JUST MET YOU, AND THIS IS CRA-" My phone started ringing. "Hello?" I answered. "Emma? Where are you?" Jason asked over the phone. CRAAAAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment