Saturday, February 4, 2012

Part 2 - Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

Yay people read my story!(: Part 2 of my Jason McCann story~ Unknown Love~ (For the record you are wearing this, i put the wrong link last time! http://www.polyvore.com/winter/set?id=41268585 )

I finally heard the mod bell ring, thank God. I grabbed my books and marched out of the room but not before I heard Jason snicker and whisper to his friends, "Yeah it was little St Mary's fault." UGH. That's just like him. He always made fun of me and mocked me because I wasn't a "bad girl" or whatever he considered one. I didn't drink, smoke, do drugs, have sex, anything. So he thought I was some little nun. I hated and resented him for that. All he ever did was make fun of me. I marched down to honors english and took my seat. I was putting my phone away when out of the corner of my eye I saw Jason walk in. He smirked at me and did a sarcastic wave. I rolled my eyes and sat back crossing my arms. I looked at the board and it said today would be a revision day cause our 100 point essays were due tomorrow, so I started looking through my back pack for my phone and headphones. When I finally found them I heard, "HI!" Which startled me and made me drop them. I gritted my teeth and looked at who it was. Low and behold it was Jason, sitting there with the biggest smirk on his face. "What the hell do you want McCann?!" I shouted irritated. "Oh you know queen of the virgins, I want you." He said while tugging at the hem of my shirt. I slapped his hand as hard as I could and pushed him backwards. He stumbled then stood up and glared at me. "What the fuck was that bitch?!" he shouted angrily. "Don't EVER think about touching me." I said through gritted teeth. He raised an eyebrow and smirked. I was gonna say something when our teacher, Miss Angie, walked in and told us to sit down. He took a seat, RIGHT.NEXT.TO.ME. "Move." I demanded in a whisper. "Why should I? I wanted to sit her today, so I shall stay where I sit." He retorted while crossing his arms. I sighed and leaned back. Since we didn't have any official seats in this class he was right. I once again zoned out not paying attention to a single thing Miss Angie said. I was thinking about what dress to get, who to ask, where to eat, where to take pictures, everything was so complicated. "Psst." I heard. I snapped out of my thoughts and narrowed my eyes knowing who it was. I ignored it and pretended I didn't hear him. "PSSST!" He said louder. "What!?" I shouted in a whisper. "Hi." He said with a sheepish smile. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the front of the room. "PSSSSSSST!" i heard again. "WHAT IS IT MCCANN?!" I yelled in a louder whisper. "I forget." He said then laughing. "Excuse me, Mr.Mccann, Miss Anderson is there a problem here?" I shook my head and lowered my head. "Actually Miss Angie there is. You see I was just minding my own business when little miss perfect kept bothering me to say pointless shit." Miss Angie grew angry. "BULL SHIT!" I screamed not even caring. "You're such a liar you're the one who bothered me!" I yelled even angrier as a smirk grew on his face. "BOTH OF YOU. DETENTION. NOW." I shut my eyes and sighed as I felt the whole class stare at us. I got up slinging my back pack over my shoulder and grabbing my books and holding them in my arms. Jason grabbed his stuff and bowed sarcasticly in front of me indicating I go first. I shoved him with my hand and walked out not even caring about the little giggles and gasps. I was making my way to the detention room when someone grabbed my arm and jerked me to a stop causing me, yet again, to drop my books. "Woah slow down cinderella not like you have anywhere to go." He joked. I rolled my eyes and shook my arm free. I seem to roll my eyes a lot around him. I picked my books back up and faced him. "In case you forgot, your stupid big mouth got us both into detention." He chuckled to himself and looked at me, "Detention? No we're not going there." I looked at him confused but before I could say something he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the school building!

He led me to his motorcycle in the parking lot and tossed me a spare helmet. "What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted, furious. "I'm teaching you how to have fun princess. Now shut up and put on the helmet." He said while putting his on and getting onto the motorcycle. "what the actual hell Jason we can't just cut school! And I'm not going anywhere in hell with YOU!" I shouted in anger. He turned on the engine and revved it. "Look you can go march your little goodie ass back into that school and get in trouble for leaving, or you can come with me and I can take the blame tomorrow." He said while looking at me. I groaned loudly and put the helmet on while climbing on. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed my body against his. "Good little nun." I heard him mutter before speeding off. Not gonna lie, I was terrified. Not cause it was a motorcyle, I had my own. It's cause of how fast he went. I gripped on to him and buried my head into his back shutting my eyes. It was a stop light and I felt him turn around and look at me. He chuckled softly and took off again. Finally he came to a stop. I looked around and saw that we were in front of a starbucks. I smiled and looked at him, "What are we doing here?" I asked with a slight giggle. He smiled at me and said, "Just grabbing a bite before we head to our next place." he said with a wink. I playfully rolled my eyes and laughed. He held out his hand and I bit my lip. I grabbed it and followed him inside. We both ordered a java chip and one rice krispy. We sat down and ate. We talked... we ate... we laughed... we smiled. WHAT WAS HAPPENING HERE?! When we finished we hopped back on his motorcycle and drove off.

Jason pulled up to my house and turned off the engine. I won't lie, it was a pretty fun day. What Jason didn't seem to understand though is, I KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN! I sighed and took off my helmet and handing it to him. He held it in his hand and smiled while holding my hand in his free one. I bit my lip and smiled while looking at the ground. Something had happened... Jason wasn't Jason. At least he wasn't the normal Jason. He didn't insult me, he didn't make fun of me, we got along. What? I took my hand back and sighed. It was 7:30 at night. We were out all day. "I'll see you tomorrow I guess." He mumbled while putting the extra helmet away. I just nodded and sighed. He turned on his engine and muttered a goodbye then drove off. I sighed and watched him leave. I buzzed Keith at the gate and he let me in. I walked past the fountain and up the marble steps into the unneeded gigantic house. I staggered upstairs, tired, and exhausted. I collapsed onto the bed and curled into a ball and fell asleep.

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I looked at the time and groaned. 5:30 A.M. again?! Why do I keep waking up so early!? I grabbed my phone from my pocket and checked it. "YOU GOT DETENTION AND CUT SCHOOL YESTERDAY!?" I read. It was Faith. I groaned and threw my phone to the other side of the bed. I shuffled to the bathroom and got ready for school. I looked out the window and it looked nice out. I wore this: http://www.polyvore.com/khsa_alkdshgkhds/set?id=41651988 I just let my hair fall naturally curly again. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. I took my time getting ready this morning so I didn't really have time to eat. I skipped breakfast and went outside. I decided to walk again. "Bye Keith!" I shouted as he shut the gate. "Bye sweetie!" He shouted back. The sun was shinning but I could still see my breath in the air as I exhaled. I was walking when I remembered yesterday. I smiled to myself and chuckled softly. Yesterday was a completely different Jason... but I liked that Jason. I looked up and found the school right in front of me. I took a deep breath and walked in. I said hi to a lot of people then went to my locker. I wasn't bitchy popular, I was more like the girl everyone knew "and loved" according to Faith. I sighed and opened my locker. I was getting my books when someone came over and slammed my locker shut. I shut my eyes tight and gritted my teeth. I looked over and it was Jason. What.The.Hell. He was laughing and high fiving all his friends. I glared at him and he stopped laughing and bowed. "So sorry your highness." He said then burst out laughing. I groaned and shoved by him and walked away. What the hell happened to the Jason yesterday?

I got to chemistry and sat down. I looked over to the right and saw Austin talking to all his friends. He looked over at me and smiled. I blushed and looked away. I turned to the other side and found the jack ass himself Jason. He smirked at me and tossed his bag down. I sat with my arms crossed on the table and just gave him that, "Don't ever talk to me again." Look. "oh come on princess it was funny." He tried to reason. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Funny? You think being a downright asshole is funny? Alright cool Jason." I snapped back. He glared at me and slumped back into his seat. Mr.Brown walked in and quieted the class. He started talking about what we were going to do today, "Oh and don't forget, McCann, Anderson, you two have to stay after school today to redo the lab from yesterday." i narrowed my eyes and nodded. I saw a smirk grow on Jason's face. Fantastic.

"Admit it, it was YOUR fault." He said while i measured out 10 mL of water. "It was NOT my fault so shut the hell up and help me." I said grumpily. He put his hands up in defense and walked around me. I shut my eyes and sighed. I opened my eyes and found Jason staring at me. "You gonna finish up or?" he said rudely. I glared at him and finished up. I handed the test tube to him and he did the rest. "nice to see your good for something." He muttered. "I have the mutual feeling." I shot back with a glare. I sat down with my knees to my chest and writing down the results. I looked up and Jason just looked... perfect? Why was he so rude to me in school?! I just don't understand.. I sighed and shook my head a bit. I was so mixed up now a days. I have a feelings things will only get harder too..

THANK YOU FOR READING<3 PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment