Saturday, February 4, 2012

Part 5 - Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

Jason McCann Love Story Part 5 ~Unknown Love~ (:

"J-Jason I thought..." I mumbled while burying my head in his chest. He stroked my hair and sat up a teeny tiny bit. I felt my tears soak through his shirt. "I'm right here.. It's okay." He mumbled very weakly. I felt his hand rest on my back on top of my hair. I sniffled and sat up. I wiped the tears away and slightly chuckled. He smiled weakly and lifted his hand up to my cheek and wiped away one last tear. "Don't cry." he whispered and placed his hand on mine. I smiled wide and hugged him again. He slowly hugged me back but I felt like I was hurting him. I sat up and sat on the bed "criss cross apple sauce" (lol i use this a lot) holding his hand in mine on my lap. "So what are you doing here?" He questioned with his famous smirk. I blushed and looked down. "I figured since you d-don't have the family to, you needed someone with you.." I whispered. He furrowed his eyebrows. "You were HERE when you found out about my family.. Come on Anderson why are you here?" He questioned half chuckling. I sighed. "I-I honestly don't know.. Everyone keeps asking me but I just don't know.. When I found out.. I just ran.. I found myself in front of the hospital and I just couldn't leave you.. I.." He cut me off. "You care about me don't you st Mary!" He joked and chuckled weakly. Everything he said and did.. he was just so weak from the accident.. I blushed and shrugged. "Maybe I doo.." My voice trailed off. I remembered I had to let Jordan know when Jason woke up, but he said he'd be here in the morning so they'll see. I was fathered in my thoughts when I felt Jason tug on my hand. I looked at him and he smiled. I smiled back and laid down next to him. I was facing him and giggled as he chuckled to himself. He moved a piece of hair out of my face and rested his hand on my cheek. I felt my cheeks burn as they turned bright red. He smirked and I laughed.

"WOAAAAH. What's this. MCCANN YOU AWAKE BUDDY!" i heard Matt yell as they came in. I sighed and laughed as I sat up and got out of the bed. Jason smiled and talked with them. I got my phone and discovered missed calls from my mom, ignore. Miss calls from Faith, call her later. Texts from Austin.. Wait. I saw a text from Faith that caught my eye. It said, "EM. The snowball dance is less than a week away, its in SIX days. Word on the street is Austin was really hoping you'd ask him! GET A MOVE ON IT! he already said no to 3 girls! ANSWER ME BITCH!" I laughed to myself at her last line. I sighed. This spark.. this feeling in my stomach I felt just now while being with Jason.. I wanted to ask him but he was in NO shape to go to that dance.. Would it hurt to try?.. "Hey guys I'll be right back alright?" I yelled while placing my hand on the doorknob. "Yeah come back soon though." Jason said with a smile. I blushed and nodded. I walked out and down the corridor to the front desk. "Hi how can I help you miss?" The lady at the front desk said. "Hi yeah I was wondering when uhm. McCann, uh Jason would be allowed out of the hospital?" I said nervously while biting my lip. She looked at some clipboard and sighed. "Unfortunately he was pretty banged up, he won't be allowed to leave for a few weeks. I'm sorry." I sighed and thanked her. I headed back to the room just as the guys were heading out. "Hey Em, we're gonna head out see you soon." Jordan said as they all ran by. I smiled and said, "Yeah see you soon!" And went in the room shutting the door. Jason was looking out the window but when the door clicked shut he looked over and a smile crept onto his face. i smiled sheepishly and walked over. He weakly patted the spot next to him where I was before. I giggled and climbed in under the covers kicking off my shoes. I put my phone down on the side table while quickly texting Keith about what happened. I turned over and Jason was right there with a smile on his face and hands on my hips. I bit my lip and blushed. "What does this mean Jason?" I asked shyly as he pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. "Whatever you want it to mean." He whispered while resting his forehead on mine and shutting his eyes. I sighed and took a deep breath. I felt him lean in and so did I. Our lips were inches apart when i heard my phone start freaking out. We both sighed and I slowly moved back and grabbed my phone. It was Austin... I looked at Jason and he was looking out the window again. I sighed and stood up. I stepped out of the room for a second.

"Helloo?" I said. "Hey Em, it's Austin. Just wondering uhm.. well okay I'm just gonna say it." He said while taking a breath. I sighed and stopped him. "Wait.. Austin. I know this is a little late.. And really unformal but uh, would you like to go to the snowball dance with me?" I asked hopefully. I heard him exhale then say, "Yes! I'd love to! I mean uh, sure sounds great." He said with a chuckle. I laughed and told him I'd talk to him on Monday. He said okaaay then hung up. I sighed and gripped my phone while leaning against the wall. He's been my dream guy since I was 12. And he's liked me all along? And I find out as soon as I find feelings for JASON? Why. I sighed and went back into Jason's room. He was turned over watching the rain fall. "J-Jason?" I stuttered.He looked at me and smiled slightly. "Come here st. Mary." He chuckled. I smiled and crawled into bed yet again, into his arms. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You're exhausted aren't you?" I asked while looking at him. "Sure I am, but not as exhausted as you huh?" He retorted. I giggled and nodded. "Power nap time." he said with a laugh. I happily agreed and turned over. I felt him press his body against mine, arms wrapped around my waist, and his chin in my neck. I smiled to myself. This felt perfect.. I quickly turned around and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, turned back over, and tried to asleep. I felt his grip get tighter and kiss my cheek. I smiled. This could not get any better.

"Emma? Emm.. Emma.. WAKE UP!" I shot up and turned around. Jason was laughing his ass off and smiled at me. I glared at him and laughed to myself. "Uhh what time is it?" I asked. "3:30 AM." He said while laying down and looking at the ceiling. We slept for that long?! "Well then what the hell are we doing up?!" I snapped while burying my head in the pillow. "I woke up and I was bored so I woke you up too." He said with a smirk. I groaned and rolled over so my head was on his chest. He placed his hand on my cheek and ran it through my hair. I leaned up to look at him. "Jason I-" He cut me off by kissing me. I was completely shocked and kinda just sat there at first. Then I kissed him back and my hands formed around his chin. I felt his bruised cut up beat lips move in sync with mine. Soon after about a minute we pulled away and looked at each other. "W-What was the?" I asked, my breath taken away with a slight smile. "Remember in ninth grade, we filled out that one paper, at the beginning of the year. I remember you said, "I want to be kissed by surprised." Well here you go. Surprise." He whispered the end and placed his hand on my cheek. I smiled and said, "Awwww! You remember that?! Jason McCann!" I said with a giggle. He laughed and nodded. "Anything for my girlfriend.." He mumbled. I looked at him eyes wide. "Girlfriend?" I asked making sure I heard him right. He nodded and bit his lip. My lips curled into a smile and I flung my arms around his neck hugging him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back. I sighed remembering one little thing.. "Look Jason.." I started. "Uh oh." He said a little nervous. "I asked Austin Matthews to the snowball dance.. I understand if-" "No go with him! Look I'm not even allowed out of here for another like month, I'm not gonna hold you back from the snowball dance. Go." He said with a smile. I smiled wide and hugged him again. "This is a side I've never seen of you McCann!" I said with a smirk. He playfully rolled his eyes and shrugged, "You know I have my moments. Now go St. Mary, I'll see you tomorrow." He said while playfully pushing me. "But I don't wanna leavee!" I said while pouting. He sighed and said, "Babe I know you haven't been home for three days, go, get some rest, do whatever girls need to do, and come back tomorrow. I worry about you." He said with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight." I whispered and turned off the light. He said goodnight and turned over. I grabbed my stuff and quietly left. What.Just.Happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment