Saturday, February 4, 2012

Part 7- Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

PART 7!(: Jason McCann Love Story ~Unknown Love~

I was crying into his chest as he tried to keep me in his arms. He was weak but he didn't care. "Shhh baby I'm so sorry.." He mumbled while burying his head into my shoulder. I knew my tears were soaking into his shirt, I felt bad for acting like this. I finally stopped crying but Jason continued to rock me and run his fingers through my hair. We were leaning back on the pillows kinda laying down, (know what I mean?) I laid my head on my hand on his chest. He played with my hair and sat quietly as I came back to myself.. My eyes were shut and I was just thinking. "You okay Em?" He asked quietly. I nodded and sat up so I could look at him. He looked at me concerned and a little upset. "Emma.. what happened to you? And what was that nightmare about that scared you half out of your mind?!" He asked worried. I sighed and shook my head. "I can't..." I mumbled. He looked at me upset. "What? Emma you have a black eye, your having strange nightmares, random crying outbursts.. I've never seen you like this.. What's wrong?! I shook my head. "I'm just stressed.. My black eye? I ran into a pole last night on the way home.. Embarrassing I know. And I'm crying cause the nightmare just freaked me out.. Yeah the nightmare that was.." I drifted off. I must have sounded really convincing cause Jason just nodded. "What was the nightmare about?" He asked calmly and putting his arm around me so I fit right under his arm and next to him curled in a ball. I lay my hand on his chest and my head on his shoulder. "It was just a freaky dream.. I don't even know how to explain it.. But when I woke up to find you here, everything was so much better." I said with a smile. He smiled down on me and leaned down kissing me softly. I saw flashbacks of last night flash before me as my eyes were shut. We pulled apart and I felt guilty for lying straight to Jason's face.. He pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around me resting his hands on my stomach. (So lik you were leaning on him like kind of in between his legs lool) He intertwined his fingers with mine. I smiled up and him and rested on his chest. His head fit perfectly in my neck. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He did the same. Everything went back to normal, We talked we laughed, yanno the usual. But the thought of Jason leaving me still burned in my mind. I feel like this sweet Jason only lasted so long.. Like I said before he's a player, he's been with so many girls and he had a rep.. He would be sweet and kind but then later on in the relationship he'd be different.. I never believed the rumors, mostly cause I didn't know him. But all I could think of was all the fights we had.. even back in elementary school we fought on the playground. Gosh he had a way of getting under my skin. But now.. sitting here in his arms, everything felt so.. right.

"I-I feel so tired.." His voice drifted off as his eyes fought to stay open. "Noo shh baby get some rest, I'll leave you alone. I'll come back either tonight or tomorrow after school." I said while getting out of bed and pulling the blanket on him. (remember today's sunday!) He slowly nodded and turned his head so he was facing the other way. I softly kissed his cut cheek and turned off the light. I grabbed my bag and walked out. I looked at my phone and noticed I had a missed call. I went to the bathroom and re-did my make up. (yes you brought it with you haha) I finished up and sighed. I got outside and sat on my motorcycle with my helmet half on. I decided to call them back. "Hello?" Austin answered. "Hey did you call?" I asked sweetly. "Oh haha hey Anderson!" He said. Everyone called me Anderson cause there were like 5 Emma's in our school. "Haha what's up?" I said while strapping my helmet on. "Oh nothing.. uhm wanna hang out later?" He asked sounding just a tad bit nervous. I smiled. "I'd love to, I'll swing by in ten?" I asked happily. "Perfect!" He said happily. "Alrighty see you then Austin!" I said excitedly. "See you babe." He said then hung up. Every time i talked to Austin it's like there were butterflies in my stomach. I put my phone away and drove off. I smiled to myself the entire time..

"Hey Em!" He said while opening the door. He hugged me and I hugged him back. We went inside and up to his room. I sat down on his bed and he sat next to me. I picked up his guitar and smiled. I sat "criss cross apple sauce" (hahahah again) on hte bed with the guitar in my lap, playing Action Item's song "Where You Belong" and looking down on the guitar. I heard him laugh chuckled to himself a little. I looked up and smiled. "Whaat?" I asked like a little girl. He smiled and shook his head. "Keep going it sounds really good!" I smiled and looked back down at the guitar. I started playing a song I wrote myself. "She tried to runaway, she tried to hide all day, until she finally found it.." I sang while playing. I shut my eyes and played from memory. I thought about everything in my past.. the past few days, the past few years.. I finally finished and I found Austin jaw dropped staring at me. I blushed, "What was it terrible?" I asked shyly while putting the guitar down. He shook his head. "Terrible?! That was amazing! Oh my gosh you never told me you could sing! And I've never heard that song, what's it called?" He asked excitedly I laughed and thanked him. "It's called journey, I wrote it." I said proudly and smiled. "Wow you're really talented Em." I blushed again. "Thank you Austin, it means a lot." I said with a smile. He smiled and nodded. "Aye you hungry?" He asked. I looked up. "Starved!" I said with a smile. He took my hand and we ran out the door.

"Oh this looks so good." I said while laughing. We pulled up to the McDonalds a few blocks away and got out. "Haha Anderson you talk as if you haven't eaten in days. Let's get some food in you." He said jokingly. I smiled and took his hand again. We ordered our food and sat down. "So you excited for Snowball?" He asked jokingly. I laughed and nodded. "Yesss! let's be honest i was surprised you said yes.." I said while eating a fry. "Why? You're so sweet and funny, I'm happy to be going with you!" He said with a smile. "Awww!" I said without thinking. He chuckled and ate a fry too. We talked and laughed and everything seemed so amazing. Till one problem. I remembered, I have a boyfriend... We went back to his house and sadly said goodbye. I told him I'd see him tomorrow. "Alright see yah Anderson." he said then kissed me cheek quickly and went inside. I sighed and walked back to my motorcycle and put my helmet on. I couldn't bare to face Jason so I went home. I went up to my room and got out my homework. Yeah since Junior year was the most important I might as well try. Next year I can slack off.(;

The week went by faster than I ever expected. Tomorrow was the Snowball dance and I was nervous. I stood in front of my mirror looking at myself in my dress. (you'll see later ;) I fiddled with the bottom. I smiled at myself but it faded. I have been so stressed out recently.. With Jason still in the hospital, Lucas back, and Austin finally falling for me.. I just felt like disappearing for a few days. I took off the dress and showered. It was 11:30 at night. I changed into http://www.polyvore.com/sleeeeepppyy/set?id=41563320 I put my hair up in a messy bun and threw the covers back. I climbed into bed and turned off my lights. I put my i pod on and listened to "Where Everything Falls Back Down" by Action Item. I sighed and drifted off to sleep. I had a nice dream for the first time in a while. Everything was just perfect. When I woke up I'll admit I was a little upset. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I turned my i pod off and looked out the window. It was a nice day out. Thankfully. I looked at the clock, 9:30? That gave me enough time to go see Jason then come back and get ready. I didn't bother changing. I ran downstairs, out the door, and drove off. "You awake sleepy?" I said while putting my bag in the same old spot. He smiled at me and softly kissed me like always. "Yes I'm awake, why aren't you getting ready for your dance?" He asked while moving over. I shrugged, "I'll have enough time later.
How are you?" I asked while holding his hand. Over the past week he's been getting his strength back but that doesn't change the fact that he has 3 broken ribs, a sprained wrist, and one hell of a concussion. He was just lucky he had his helmet on. "I'm better, yanno same old same old." I nodded. The time passed and I sadly said goodbye.. For some reason this goodbye seemed harder than all the others. Maybe cause I desperately wanted him to come with me. 

I stood once again in the mirror applying my make up. I wore this, http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43284526 I finished and smiled to myself. "Ding dong" I heard the doorbell chime. "Emma it's for you!" Keith called from downstairs. I smiled and walked out of my room shutting my door. I walked down the spiral staircase and caught a glimpse of Austin. He was holding the corsage and talking to Keith. I looked at him and he looked at me. He smiled wide. "Emma.... You look amazing." He said sweetly. I blushed. "Thank you." Everyone was coming over to my house to take the pictures so we went and sat on the couch waiting for Faith and Matt, Luke and Gabriell, Jordan and Skylar, and my other friend Lucy, and her boyfriend Justin. I felt nervous and something inside me was warning me, but I had no idea of what...

Thanks for reading! COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment