Sunday, February 12, 2012

Part 11 - Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

Part 11 - Jason McCann Love Story- ~Unknown Love~

"Lucas I'm sorry!" I pleaded in a whisper while gently wrapping my fingers around his cuts. He flinched a little and looked at me. I dug through my bag for a handkerchief or something. I found one and dipped it in the lake and washed the blood away from the cuts on Lucas's hands. He winced a little but when I went over a particular cut he flinched and snatched his hand back. I looked at him concerned and he looked down into the water. "Lucas.." I whispered holding out my hand. He looked at me like a little kid and slowly gave me his hand back. I washed it carefully, then wrapped it in a different piece of cloth I found in my bag. "Please don't hurt yourself." I said squeezing his bandaged hand. He sighed and nodded. I scootched closer to him and he pulled me next to him. His familiar touch made me remember all the good times we had here, and I broke down crying. He pulled his other arm around me and rocked me back and forth. "Shhh." He said while rubbing my back. "Lucas.. I-I missed you.. What happened?!" I cried. "I'm sorry." He whispered while kissing my head. That's the first time he's apologized. "Look Emma.. I-I'm sorry. I really thought about it and I'm a monster for hitting you like I did.. I don't know what ever possessed me to.. Well I do. I'm sorry I drank and got high so much.. I knew it was wrong but I didn't know how else to escape the guilt.." He confessed. I felt myself leaning on him and sniffle. "It wasn't your fault Lucas, I really wish you would understand that... And thank you.." I whispered. "It was my fault Em! If I had been paying attention Angela would still be here!" He yelled as I saw him get a little frustrated. I calmed him down. "No Lucas listen. You were paying attention, it was a drunk driving accident! You weren't the one drunk! There's nothing you could have done to have stopped that truck. Lucas please.." I said hugging him tight as he buried his head in out hug. "I'll never forgive myself.." He whispered while shaking his head. I felt a tear fall from my cheek to his neck. "But I'll always have forgiven you. I hope you know.." I whispered. He pulled out of the hug and looked at me. "You're one damn strong girl you know that right?" He said while pulling me under his arm. I smiled and sighed. "Lucas.. promise me.. We'll never leave each other.. I need you here with me.. I need your friendship. You were my best friend and you were always there for me.. I'll always love you." I confessed looking out into the night. He nodded, "Forever beautiful." He whispered while kissing my head. We sat and talked remembering everything. It was nice having my Lucas back.. But my life was just getting messier. Lucas walked me home and said goodbye. I sighed and watched him walk off into the night. I sat down on the fountain edge and sighed hanging my head low. Lucas... Austin... Jason... all these thoughts just ran through my head. Lucas was my first love, I had always liked Austin, and Jason.. when I was with him.. everything felt perfect. I swung my legs hanging them over the edge and gripping the side. I had to have a answer for Austin TOMORROW.. I buried my head in my hands and sighed. 

"Emmmm!" Jason said while throwing his arms around me and picking me up. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck burying my head in his shoulder smiling and laughing. I lifted my head to look at hm and he kissed me. I loved his surprise kisses. He put me down and smiled down on me considering he was taller than me. "So where we headed?" He asked sweetly. I took his hand and walked down the sidewalk with him. "Well you'll see." I said with a smirk. He raised and eyebrow and cracked a smile. I giggled and continued to walk. We got to the beach and went to the pier. I took him to his favorite pizzeria. He smiled huge and hugged me. "Wow Anderson, didn't think you'd remember all the way back to 5th grade." He chuckled. I blushed and shrugged. "Well you know I'm just that awesome." He playfully rolled his eyes and got us a table. We ordered Hawaiian pizza, our favorite. "Nu uh!" He said while laughing. I smirked and nodded. 'Yeah huh!" I said while twirling the cherry in between my thumb and forefinger. He narrowed his eyes with a slight smile. "Prove it." He said. I gave him that, "Okay it's on" look and dropped the cherry into my mouth. I bit off the actual cherry then tied the stem in a knot with my tongue. I made a face then pulled it out and waved it in Jason's face. "Tadaaaa!" I said mockingly. He plafully slapped my hand down. "Damn St. Mary." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and smirked at him. He smiled. We finished up eating and went for a walk down the pier. It was a nice night out and it was so pretty with all the lights. We played games, at more food, and just enjoyed our time.

"Please come on Jason!" I said keeping my hold on his hand. "I don't wanna impose Em, it's fineee!" He said back. "Jason I don't wanna be alone. So it's settled you're staying." I decided while opening the doors and pulling him inside. I heard him chuckled and follow me inside. He whistled and looked around. "Wow." he mumbled. I blushed and led him upstairs. He smiled and followed me. "Nice room." He chuckled as I shut the door. "Hush it." I said while blushing. He smiled and put his hands on my waist slightly pushing me against the wall. He kissed my neck as I placed my hands on his shoulders. "Jasonn." I whined. He sighed and pulled away. I gave him that, "I'm sooorrryy im tired" look. He chuckled and jumped on the bed pulling me on top of him. I smiled and pecked his cheek. He pulled me into his arms and turned over, I laughed and said, "Get off me fatty!" He laughed and looked at me, "Oh fatty am I?!" He joked and pressed down on me. I laughed and tried pushing him off. "Ahhh fattyyy!" I joked. We both laughed and rolled over. "Imma change, you can wear this." I said while tossing him a pair of white basketball shorts. He thanked me and I went to my closet. I changed into   http://www.polyvore.com/sleepy_timeee/set?id=41268670 and walked back out to find Jason laying shirtless staring at the ceiling. I threw the covers back and crawled underneath. Jason looked at me and smiled and got under with me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. He kissed my head and ran his fingers through my hair. "Night baby." I whispered while kissing his hand. "Night cutie." He said while kissing my head and squeezing me. I smiled to myself and felt my eyes close and slowly sleep. Everything felt so right...


"Wake up Emmaaaa!" I heard someone say while shaking me. I looked around and saw a blurry figure sitting next to me shaking me. "Jasonnn!" I groaned falling back onto my pillow. He laughed and said, "Rise and shine princess!" He said while pushing me. I groaned and hit him. "Jaaasss." I whined and covered my head with my other pillow. "Hahahah just get up lazy ass." he said while starting to tickle me. I flipped out and started screaming and laughing till i couldn't breathe. He continued tickling me and laughing his ass off. When he finally stopped I was on top of his lap panting and tired. I slapped his arm but fell bak and leaned on him tired and out of breath. "Em.. Austin called." he said from behind me. I looked up and him and he held my phone in his hand. Uh oh..


Thanks for reading!! Im probably gonna edit this later and add more but tell me what you think!!(:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment